Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:42 AM

Author Topic: alien got banned from shoutbox! lol  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Alien

alien got banned from shoutbox! lol
« on: June 28, 2016, 04:38 AM »
You've been been banned from using shoutbox.
reason: Spamming and language on shoutbox.

i have been banned from shoutbox. monkey island thinks i talked to much. btw i just talked shit. i crossed the line omfg. huahuahahu

Offline Peja

Re: alien got banned from shoutbox! lol
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 04:42 AM »
My ban just expired, but im already tired of this.,

Offline Alien

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 04:53 AM »
haha, it really seems i am worse than godmax and vesuvio together. i am not mad at you monkey. i don't care if you are mad at me. you are doing a good job after all. respect monkey. buiiiiiii

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 05:26 AM »
No exceptions.

MonkeyIsland does indeed a good job.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Street

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 05:50 AM »
Lol Alien woot a spam xD

[NBRthewalrus] cheap pro street

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 06:33 AM »
Wtf? Seriously?

I wasn't going to say anything because I really don't care what Aerox says about me, it actually amuses me, but the stuff Alien said is nowhere near as bad as the stuff Aerox said yesterday and I don't see Aerox getting banned???

And the difference was, Alien was drunk and even apologized, Aerox was sober, when the f**k does Aerox ever apologize for any his ridiculous insults to people???

Other people spam everyday too and I don't see them getting banned...

I've never seen Alien spam or insult people before, yet we see Aerox doing it pretty much every day he's online here.

Start treating EVERYONE equally please??

Offline ANO

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 06:59 AM »
I had to ignore Godmax and Vesuvio and that other dumb that I can't even remember the name because spamming bullshit EVERYDAY.

Alien, arrives, we almost never see him, he writes 10 non-sense comments (because you will lose), and he got banned???????????????????????

UAHUHAHAUHAUAHUAH
Hope it's a joke and it will be ended with his hangover.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 07:10 AM »
Wtf? Seriously?

I wasn't going to say anything because I really don't care what Aerox says about me, it actually amuses me, but the stuff Alien said is nowhere near as bad as the stuff Aerox said yesterday and I don't see Aerox getting banned???

And the difference was, Alien was drunk and even apologized, Aerox was sober, when the f**k does Aerox ever apologize for any his ridiculous insults to people???

Other people spam everyday too and I don't see them getting banned...

I've never seen Alien spam or insult people before, yet we see Aerox doing it pretty much every day he's online here.

Start treating EVERYONE equally please??

tears leaking into multiple threads now

please control yourself, you lovely awkward conglomerate of dead weight

edit: thought you hated drunks?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 07:13 AM »
Lol, if you say so, not only did I get a good laugh yesterday, also received some wonderful messages asking what I done that made you so butthurt :D

Was it Brexit? Was it Spain losing? Who knows? Who cares... Good times :D

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 07:32 AM »
sorry komo, hijacking topics to cry about your personal suffering from ropa does not make you look badass  :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 07:35 AM »
If you had any common sense Peja you would realize I'm defending Alien and questioning why others get away with worse than what he did.

But it's cool, I understand you feel the need to try and impress your boyfriends.

Edit: I'll just ignore Aerox from now on, don't want to hurt his feelings anymore. Kinda worried he'll go on a killing spree hurting innocent people.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 08:30 AM »
Im also banned at shoutbox  ;D

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 08:43 AM »
I'm incredibly busy in RL and I do not read all posts. I act on the ones I do. If you see/read something, send me a PM please.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 08:58 AM »
lol, please. I humilliated you so badly yesterday you're still spreading billis all over the place today. Oh, and I did so with a smile in my face, even though ignorance and dead weight does frustate me please dont think so highly of yourself Drilly
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Peja

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2016, 09:18 AM »
If you had any common sense Peja you would realize I'm defending Alien and questioning why others get away with worse than what he did.

But it's cool, I understand you feel the need to try and impress your boyfriends.

Edit: I'll just ignore Aerox from now on, don't want to hurt his feelings anymore. Kinda worried he'll go on a killing spree hurting innocent people.

your interference is as unneeded as the drill in worms wmd  ;)