Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:20 AM

Author Topic: Alien Swarm  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Alien Swarm
« on: August 08, 2010, 05:01 PM »
Alien Swarm is a totally free game from Steam that focuses on online cooperative games.

It's really fun (and free) so if anyone is interested in checking it out we could create a little TUS group of players and have some games from time to time.

Game is class based top down shooter, there's Sargeant, Special Weapons, Medic and Tech classes, each of one has two different characters with different stats, you level up and all that stuff, items to pick up, weapons bla bla...
You need to download steam, make an account and download it through the client, it's fast, it'll download as fast as your line can handle, and it's only 2 GB.

Anyway, video:
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

Re: Alien Swarm
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:38 PM »
D/Ling. Hope it's worth it.  8)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 11:54 AM »
Yeah it looks good, I downloaded it i'll have a shot at the weekend :)

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 11:49 AM »
looks good, but i wont be able to play it, coz my pc if f@#!ed up and wont let me use windows, im stuck with linix...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 03:50 PM »
I'm around this evening for some games if anyone wants, my nickname in steam is ropahex
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 10:18 AM »
It looks great on the video. I'm gonna d/l it, but don't think I'll be able to play much.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TitiO

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Steam > TitiOsama

add me who has.