Forums
May 19, 2024, 05:55 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15464 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2012, 09:13 AM »
No one said anything about old schoolers being better than the people now before Devilage's post, so I don't exactly know what he's talking about though I can venture he has no idea what he's talking about.

The warming level is incredibly pale in comparison to how it was years ago, this is obvious to anyone that was there, and saying people are better allarounders now doesn't really change the truth in the original comment.

ropa is totally right, people were just insane in 99-04, no one puts as much effort or time into warmers anymore, it doesn't have the glory or the popularity it did, so no one tries as hard...

Offline OrangE

« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2012, 09:25 AM »
komo i'm really concerned about your menal health.

you just asked me on AG if i'm orangekid. you perfectly know i'm not. and now you're trying to convince me i'm orangekid and i invited you in NBR. well, i was in NBR but it was just 1 year ago, when thewalrus tried to make the clan competitive again. I'm not orangekid. I'm sorry for you, i don't remember anything about you joining NBR just because i wasn't playing this game back in the days.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2012, 09:28 AM »
No one said anything about old schoolers being better than the people now before Devilage's post, so I don't exactly know what he's talking about though I can venture he has no idea what he's talking about.

The warming level is incredibly pale in comparison to how it was years ago, this is obvious to anyone that was there, and saying people are better allarounders now doesn't really change the truth in the original comment.

ropa is totally right, people were just insane in 99-04, no one puts as much effort or time into warmers anymore, it doesn't have the glory or the popularity it did, so no one tries as hard...

maybe it's just because you don't play warmers anymore, so you can't see how is the level novadays. i'm sure there were 20 times more people playing warmers than today, but trust me, now there are few guys that really rope at top level. and i'm sure there's no so big difference with those monsters of old times.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2012, 09:43 AM »

maybe it's just because you don't play warmers anymore, so you can't see how is the level novadays. i'm sure there were 20 times more people playing warmers than today, but trust me, now there are few guys that really rope at top level. and i'm sure there's no so big difference with those monsters of old times.

or maybe I've been abducted by extraterrestials that wiped up my memory.

Look, I'm telling you, either believe me or not, I won't lose sleep over it, but please don't just come up with random excuses that could potentially mean I'm wrong.

If you're not going to trust the people that were there and are now here because of prejudices that evolved and retroalimented in this website then don't, but don't question them just because.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2012, 09:44 AM »
Lmfao, I read you wrong, when I said "You are OrangeKid?" you asked me if I was drunk I thought you were just joking as if, "of course I am you idiot! How can you not know this?? Are you drunk or summin??"

Sorry my bad lol.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2012, 12:05 PM »

or maybe I've been abducted by extraterrestials that wiped up my memory.

Look, I'm telling you, either believe me or not, I won't lose sleep over it, but please don't just come up with random excuses that could potentially mean I'm wrong.

If you're not going to trust the people that were there and are now here because of prejudices that evolved and retroalimented in this website then don't, but don't question them just because.

it's just my opinion. you can tell the opposite and i'm sure people will trust you more than me because u was there, so don't worry. i don't think i'm being inappropriate, it's just what i figured out in some years of VERY intense warming and chatting with lot of people (and some of them were there too).

Offline avirex

« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2012, 01:56 PM »
komo you keep bringing this thread lower and lower.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2012, 05:39 PM »
Shit guys, stop growing komo's post with topics like this.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline nino

« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2012, 05:40 PM »
Shit guys, stop growing komo's post with topics like this.

kaleu u no old school ppl wont care to what you say cos u no old school got me? u no old school.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2012, 08:34 PM »
komo you keep bringing this thread lower and lower.

This thread is hilarious :D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2012, 08:53 PM »
Lol avirex I attacked u way before u kicked me, its not like i lost a job or sumthin xdddd, there are a lot of ppl who like warmers nowdays, I can say I'm a great warmer when im in mood, even the ppl in my community loves warming, so nah warmers are still on bitches.

Smoking proud.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2012, 01:12 AM »
Lol avirex I attacked u way before u kicked me, its not like i lost a job or sumthin xdddd, there are a lot of ppl who like warmers nowdays, I can say I'm a great warmer when im in mood, even the ppl in my community loves warming, so nah warmers are still on bitches.

He can't accept you said the truth. He now got mad because you said he's bad in worms. Now you'll be victim of his emo rage for the next years.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2012, 01:20 AM »
avirex is a sad little man, he once asked me to pee in a cup and send him a pick of it
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline nino

« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2012, 02:55 AM »
avirex is a sad little man, he once asked me to pee in a cup and send him a pick of it

rofl asked you too?

i did send him a cup of shit. he loved it.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2012, 02:55 AM »
frank, i have to be honest.... your really getting boring... you dont miss a beat when it comes to saying my name...

its boring now though dude, your attempts at insults are worse then a 4th graders... all you can ever say is gangster, and now your calling me emo rager...  everyone knows thats you...

just give this internet war up, its not amusing anymore.