Forums
June 04, 2024, 12:10 PM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15801 times)

Offline philie

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2012, 12:20 PM »
lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2012, 12:59 PM »
How can people moan about me arguing about things that matter, then keep their mouths shut when avi etc talk to people like this? Wtf man??? You 2-faced bastards...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2012, 01:02 PM »
How can people moan about me arguing about things that matter, then keep their mouths shut when avi etc talk to people like this? Wtf man??? You 2-faced bastards...

Because you do it in every single thread to the point the topics of disucssion shift to your persona and we're kind of bored because we've already heard most of your adventures.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2012, 01:09 PM »

Because you do it in every single thread to the point the topics of disucssion shift to your persona and we're kind of bored because we've already heard most of your adventures.

No, I don't argue with people for the sake of calling them "emo" or making fun of where they come from or how they look or other pointless childless immature pish... (Unless they are my friend, and they know it's a joke).

I argue about personal feelings and experiences and opinions on things to do with this actual f@#!ing League... You guys just insult each other on a daily basis wtf's wrong with you...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 13, 2012, 01:11 PM »

No, I don't argue with people for the sake of calling them "emo" or making fun of where they come from or how they look or other pointless childless immature pish... (Unless they are my friend, and they know it's a joke).

I argue about personal feelings and experiences and opinions on things to do with this actual f@#!ing League... You guys just insult each other on a daily basis wtf's wrong with you...

Your mental status is worse than I thought. Now you quote me to talk to avirex and his arguments with fr4nk.

Oh dude, you're lost in a sea of threads. Take a break, do something with your life man.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2012, 01:12 PM »
Oh man, you're lost in a sea of threads. Take a break, do something with your life man.

Lol, you have no idea...

And again, just proving my point, you just try to insult lol...

You know nothing about what I am doing in my life lol, but you can't stay focused on the debate at hand, so you try immature attempts at insulting people with false information...

Edit: Stop insulting people, just make your point then stfu and wait for a reply. <--- Advice I should use myself sometimes as well tbh.

Offline nino

« Reply #246 on: August 13, 2012, 04:08 PM »
time passes but fr4nk still mad huahuah.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2012, 04:24 PM »
lol the funniest thing is fr4nk thinks he is kicking our asses in this epic internet war...

with line such as

"you broked my heart"

"dwarf cow rider"

"when do you guys write a book about your pistols and your cows"

yes fr4nk... we feel owned!!!

now back to the more serious topic:

Your mental status is worse than I thought. Now you quote me to talk to avirex and his arguments with fr4nk.

Oh dude, you're lost in a sea of threads. Take a break, do something with your life man.

ropa is right komo... i have had people actually PM me, making remarks about your mental stability... we are all worried about you...

and as much as you love your music, you should not spend 18-20 hours working on it, with 15 minutes breaks, every 15 minutes to troll TUS...6-4 hours of sleeping, then repeating that cycle each day...

you need another hobby little bro

Offline Peja

« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2012, 05:15 PM »
time to watch the green mile with me sweetheaert?  :-* :-* :-*
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline CJ

« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2012, 05:16 PM »
lol the funniest thing is fr4nk thinks he is kicking our asses in this epic internet war...

with line such as

"you broked my heart"

"dwarf cow rider"

now back to the more serious topic:

ropa is right komo... i have had people actually PM me, making remarks about your mental stability... we are all worried about you...

and as much as you love your music, you should not spend 18-20 hours working on it, with 15 minutes breaks, every 15 minutes to troll TUS...6-4 hours of sleeping, then repeating that cycle each day...

you need another hobby little bro

seriously is that his life?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2012, 05:18 PM »

with line such as

"you broked my heart"

"dwarf cow rider"

I won internet war, but I could never win in real life with your damn pistol :s

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2012, 05:20 PM »
time passes but fr4nk still mad huahuah.

I'm mad cause mother nature couldn't make such a fail like creating a n@#!!! dwarf that owns cows.
Fu mother nature.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline angus

« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2012, 05:44 PM »
huauhauhhah

« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2012, 05:45 PM »
the great internet war of 2012... avi may be down, but he's still got some left in the tank! right now fr4nk is pissing all over him!
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline OrangE

« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2012, 05:49 PM »
we wanna see BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD