Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:32 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15238 times)

Wow Komo, I didn't realise you were Anubis' inspiration.  Nice one man.

Offline nino

All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 05:31 PM »
Wow Komo, I didn't realise you were Anubis' inspiration.  Nice one man.

xD

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 09:42 PM »
Wow Komo, I didn't realise you were Anubis' inspiration.  Nice one man.

You taking the piss or? Can't tell...

I said I kinda inspired him, not entirely lol me and him know what we mean...

I was about the only person who could outrope him as in, play longer than him and not get bored(I once played for 2 weeks without sleep), at the time, and my 2-handed taps amazed him and was one of the main reasons that pushed him to become better.

When everyone else took the piss out of Anubis and called him a cheat etc at 1st, I stood by him !

Cueshark, when it comes to Warmers, I used to be one of the best, of all time, just like many, and I am proud of this ! I was part of something incredible. <--- FU all the haters.

Offline Flori

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 10:48 PM »
(I once played for 2 weeks without sleep),

woot ? i already a few times played whole night but the night after i was already falling asleep the nose on my laptop + i know that everytime i dont sleep the day after i sux coz i look like a dead man and i cant play well if im not well awake.
I didnt say i dont believe u but, did u manage to rope good and better after a few day than at start when u were not tired ? Could never do that lol.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:08 PM »
hahahah 2 weeks without sleep LMAO! human die on 7-10 days without sleep, dogs die on 10-12 days. But sometimes komo talking such stuff that I really through he already kinda dead xD

Offline darKz

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:22 PM »
This topic needs a change of title. How about "Komo is Anubis secret buttlover"? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Masta

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 11:28 PM »

close enough.. :p

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 11:30 PM »
ahahahah thats komo!!! look 0:58 he just failed 39 on eminef 79

Offline Flori

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 11:45 PM »
rofl n1 masta.
Impo stop saying shit.

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 11:52 PM »
you dont believe people die in 10 days without sleep?

Offline magic

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 11:53 PM »
new campaign, MUTE IMPO.

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 12:08 AM »
now i have to agree with Impo. :P
but in this case are in normal persons and of course there are exceptions

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:20 AM by Scorpus »

Offline cOke

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 12:12 AM »
Volrin, saltyk9, and probably some other top warmer players did what I do by putting paper under the spacebar. You're acting like there's some kind of standard kb, but there's not; people start off with different keyboards, and different sensitivities of keys, and we've always allowed any range of sensitivity. You could manufacture a kb with an even more sensitive spacebar than the one I have, and it'd be considered legal.

I'd agree that it would be unfair if people had to pay $100 or more to get a more sensitive spacebar, and there was no other way to go about it. But putting paper under your space is easy, and accessible to everyone. People should be able to play on whatever input device they like, so long as there are no macros involved, and it's button-based in a way such that the game takes exactly one input for each one press of a given key.

EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
HNN4EVA

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 12:50 AM »
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT
EXTERNAL TOOL ALERT

You're an external tool.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 02:13 AM »
(I once played for 2 weeks without sleep),

woot ? i already a few times played whole night but the night after i was already falling asleep the nose on my laptop + i know that everytime i dont sleep the day after i sux coz i look like a dead man and i cant play well if im not well awake.
I didnt say i dont believe u but, did u manage to rope good and better after a few day than at start when u were not tired ? Could never do that lol.

I had insomnia, it wasn't nice, the thing that kept me going, believe it or not, I went through about 2 ounces of dope, and around at least 50 litres of Irn Bru, I use to take ritalina as a kid, if I ate blue smarties - hide the knifes.

As for skill, i'd get better and worse and better and worse, I didn't get any supernatural powers lol, but I was shit hot at Warming anyway lol, I sorta kept a level of "at least this good" and had moments that peaked.

I am ok now like.

I can't force it, it just "happens" when it "happens" but sometimes I start working on a song and i'll be at it for 30-60 hours straight without sleep, I can force myself to stay awake up to 3 days if i've had a few days of really good sleep/work.

This is the sole reason why I got a job nightshift in the 1st place, I could never f@#!ing sleep, and I hate the sun.