Forums
May 29, 2024, 07:12 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15764 times)

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2012, 11:12 AM »
I didn't say it quite like that, maybe you took it that way.

After certain things and certain experiences with "hot girls" the way I am attracted to girls and the kinda girls I am attracted to changed.

And whenever a girl came up to me, hot or not, with the attitude of "omg like, so she said, and then he said, OMAGAHD!!!" and other "bitchy" type girls who I feel ain't worth it, I wouldn't respond to them, or tell them I am not interested if it got too flirty/serious.

And the fact that I had this attitude, actually made it worse at 1st, and then so I decided to put on a little bit of weight change the way I dress, not care so much about my hair etc.

After the car crash with Liam (M3ntal) I ended up not working for 3-4 months and I put on alot of weight(it went further than I intended, much further lol), but I was really comfy with it, and I learned alot after that moment, started getting my life together what I wanna do with my life etc, got my values right and didn't really want to lose weight.

I have been losing weight steadily and slowly again just because I am working hard over the last 1-2 years, by the time I feel completely happy but not really bothered with my body I hope to have found someone decent anyway.

You make it sound like "I get hundreds of models walking up to me everyday and I got fed up, so decided to become Homer Simpson so they would leave me alone".

Naaaah it ain't like that, but I have turned down a pretty big number of attractive girls in the past 5-6 years, not so much in the last 2 years because i've been with a partner, and all I do is work or in my house working on music 24/7.

Edit: And actually, I get the same shit from people who I didn't know when that all happened, that when I talk this way about girls etc they say I am talking shit as well lol. But I don't hang out with them or anything so who gives a f@#! lol.

Why do people get the wrong idea about what you say?

Because you exaggerate mate.  

You make things out to be one way when they are really the other.

You said that you put on weight deliberately because you wanted to reduce the amount of attention you were getting from girls.  You directly said that your intention was to be less attractive.  You can't wriggle out of this one.  You made it out like you were some kind of f@#!ing super stud.  You exaggerated.

Now you've taken some steps back and explained it a different way.  

You exaggerated.

Just admit the truth man.  

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:17 AM by Cueshark »

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2012, 11:14 AM »
Only singles leagues I was active in was CL2K Div1 and Worms League...

Clan leagues were WACL and WLCL.

Don't really recall you being in ToP to be honest...

I was voted 2nd on Worms League to my knowledge, not Plutonics League or w/e.

As far as the last 5-6 years go, that's one thing bc it's been for the most part filled with all new people who weren't even around when I played.

Volrin is complete bullshit, always was.  If you were one of the fools who believed in him, it was simply that; you're a fool who ate into his bullshit about his crippled arm and he was too injured to rope.  I played with the guy ALL the time, and I'm sorry you believed that whenever he pulled off consecutive pixel kicks, it was him 'actually trying'; I'm not quite sure if you're just dumb or naive.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2012, 11:14 AM »

As far as the last 5-6 years go, that's one thing bc it's been for the most part filled with all new people who weren't even around when I played.

Volrin is complete bullshit, always was.  If you were one of the fools who believed in him, it was simply that; you're a fool who ate into his bullshit about his crippled arm and he was too injured to rope.  I played with the guy ALL the time, and I'm sorry you believed that whenever he pulled off consecutive pixel kicks, it was him 'actually trying'; I'm not quite sure if you're just dumb or naive.

You need to realize something. Komo was banned from WL and he basically quit worms for a long time (on the pinnacle of roping, nontheless). I don't recall him in ToP, either, and if he was, he never clanned.

edit: yeah "i'm not trying". Volrin never won jack shit.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:17 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2012, 11:19 AM »

You need to realize something. Komo was banned from WL and he basically quit worms for a long time (on the pinnacle of roping, nontheless). I don't recall him in ToP, either, and if he was, he never clanned.

Ughhh thank you for finally getting here haha

Yeah, I don't recall him in ToP either to my knowledge, and I was the creator/leader.  I can remember lots of people who were in it, probably name close to everyone was in it.  He certainly didn't clan, that I am 10000000% positive.

I would say that between you, myself, LordY, Danceman we played 90% of all clanners ever, with a mix of guys[Chick23 etc.] handling the other schemes, and carrying me in T17s/BnGs LOL.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2012, 11:20 AM »

Ughhh thank you for finally getting here haha

Yeah, I don't recall him in ToP either to my knowledge, and I was the creator/leader.  I can remember lots of people who were in it, probably name close to everyone was in it.  He certainly didn't clan, that I am 10000000% positive.

I would say that between you, myself, LordY, Danceman we played 90% of all clanners ever, with a mix of guys[Chick23 etc.] handling the other schemes, and carrying me in T17s/BnGs LOL.

Yeah, at the beginning, Anubis too, the season after.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2012, 11:39 AM »
Yea you're right... He did end up playing quite a bit of ToP, and actually now that I think about it, he clanned for NBR a lot with me as well.

Somehow that escaped me.

He still around/still play?

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42 AM »
Now you guys exaggarate with pushing Komo to admit he's exaggarating things.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2012, 11:45 AM »
That's actually pretty pathetic... Can't even remember me being in ToP, I used to play with HippY n that man...

This is bullshit lol...

Cue, with that line I said, it could mean anything, and you made up your own story in your own head.

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2012, 11:53 AM »
That's actually pretty pathetic... Can't even remember me being in ToP, I used to play with HippY n that man...

This is bullshit lol...

Cue, with that line I said, it could mean anything, and you made up your own story in your own head.

Oh man... this is gonna be funny.  Adolfo, check this out... LOL

You played a lot with HippY?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:55 AM by shadymilkman »

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2012, 11:55 AM »
Ok man.

If you can't admit that you have a tendency to exaggerate then you really are unable to connect with one of your core personality traits.

It really would have been no big deal either.

Oh well.  You crack on with your rope chat.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2012, 11:59 AM »
Dude, you are the one who exaggerates on the things I say...

I don't really give a f@#! about roping, I was in lots of clans and I get alot of people mixed up, I know how good I was, I know how good everyone else was, and really I never heard anyone talk about shady the way he's talking about himself... I won awards for being so good at Warmers, and got voted in alot of the earlier award things for best roper warmer.

I was good enough at Proper to beat anyone, wouldn't call myself the best, but I was very very strong at my peak.

It's just a pity neither of us can prove the warming skills to each other, it'd be great fun to actually see replays from 1999-2004/5

Offline theredi

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2012, 12:16 PM »
this debate is so fascinating, i decided to give u a little break, this cartoon fits perfectly to this:

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2012, 12:19 PM »
Dude, you are the one who exaggerates on the things I say...

Oh Komo!  You cheeky little terror!

You don't fool anyone matey.  You talk big.  One of the biggest talkers I've ever seen on the internet.  Of course everyone exaggerates a little bit from time to time.  It often happens naturally especially if someone is emotionally charged by something.

The fact is that you are insanely passionate about everything and have a really active imagination.  When you describe your wild adventures to us all in this forum whilst typing at 100wpm all sorts of crazy shit comes out.

I so wish you could experience yourself from the 3rd person, to be a spectator on yourself for the last 5 years like we have.  Then you would readily agree that you talk big without hesitation.

But hey, such is life.  No matter.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Dude, people do unbelievable things everyday, and most of them don't even realise it, or no one notices.

Nothing I have said is "impossible" or "unbelievable", especially when I have already offered you to come visit, meet some people and talk to them yourself.

Unless you can do that, then stop being such a dick about it.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2012, 12:26 PM »
I won awards for being so good at Warmers, and got voted in alot of the earlier award things for best roper warmer.

What awards?

But really Komo, Hippy and Shady are close friends you know this?
Eat a bag full of dicks.