Forums
May 29, 2024, 12:36 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15756 times)

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2012, 12:30 PM »
Dude, people do unbelievable things everyday, and most of them don't even realise it, or no one notices.

Nothing I have said is "impossible" or "unbelievable", especially when I have already offered you to come visit, meet some people and talk to them yourself.

Unless you can do that, then stop being such a dick about it.

Ok.  You're on.

I will provide a list of questions to all your friends and I'll also try and hunt down some of the girls who were like "OMFG, she said this, she said that", you know, those bitchy types who hassled you and got a bit too flirty with you.  Before you got rid of them by putting on the weight.

I also wanna hunt down the owner of that old arcade where you played dance revolution.  I wanna get the CCTV archive footage of you cracking jokes as wingman to your mate whilst he got a girl every week.

I'm gonna also ask you to attempt to stay up for 2 weeks.  And I'll check with your mates how much you can really drink to check there is no exaggeration going on.

Ya know, gotta do a good job and a complete analysis.  Seeing as I'm on the south coast, gotta long trip to go to Scotland.

Do you know any good hotels nearby with child care facilities?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:33 PM by Cueshark »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2012, 12:31 PM »
Well ask HippY then, I am sure he's the guy who when he changed names, I didn't know it was him, and we ended up arguin cuz I said something that pissed him off, then eventually it cooled off and we played together a bit.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2012, 12:35 PM »
I dunno about getting CCTV as the place was torn down years ago, but I am still in touch with my mate, and he's still a charmer.

Like I told you in PM, I will be busy until some time next year, but once I am settled in, you can come up and visit man i'll have my own place, or I can find somewhere cheap for you to stay.

I can show you how good I am at DDR because I actually still have my Metal DDR Arcade pad, and lalo seen me on it, i'm rusty but good enough to prove a point (plus I am heavier).

But I can still do expert Mucho Sway with 1 foot ;P

Like I said i've been off alcohol for over a year and a half, but I can get in touch with people I used to drink at my house no problem.

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2012, 12:35 PM »
Well ask HippY then, I am sure he's the guy who when he changed names, I didn't know it was him, and we ended up arguin cuz I said something that pissed him off, then eventually it cooled off and we played together a bit.

quoted for reference

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2012, 12:38 PM »
Tell him TheKomodo or KsP (KomoduS) not Komito.

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2012, 12:42 PM »
Tell him TheKomodo or KsP (KomoduS) not Komito.

Oh I'll let him know.

Just ouf of curiosity was HippY better than me? In warmers or in ropers?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2012, 12:45 PM »
From what I experienced, and if he's who I think he is (TheSheriFF) then you were about equally matched, not too sure about Roper as by what you say, I don't know how good you were then, but if you are as good as you say, then obviously he wasn't...

And to be honest, I can't exactly remember how everyone roped, there are so many people I wanna mention i'll make up a list or something tomorrow morning of people I played with alot and people I thought were the best etc, gotta sleep for work now.

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2012, 12:49 PM »
From what I experienced, and if he's who I think he is (TheSheriFF) then you were about equally matched, not too sure about Roper as by what you say, I don't know how good you were then, but if you are as good as you say, then obviously he wasn't...

If you were going to say he was better than me, I was going to say you do not know what you're talking about.

edit:  oh and just bc I remembered a bit more... other players who also clanned w me in NBR were mentality... and for ToP: Bunny, MasterOz, Skippa, and I want to even say avirex was in it under alias for a while [ and I think we were killin it too haha]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:35 PM by shadymilkman »

Offline sock

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2012, 04:06 PM »
OMG OMG hippy = shady OMG OMG. This thread going nowhere

« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2012, 04:39 PM »
I dunno about getting CCTV as the place was torn down years ago, but I am still in touch with my mate, and he's still a charmer.

Like I told you in PM, I will be busy until some time next year, but once I am settled in, you can come up and visit man i'll have my own place, or I can find somewhere cheap for you to stay.

I can show you how good I am at DDR because I actually still have my Metal DDR Arcade pad, and lalo seen me on it, i'm rusty but good enough to prove a point (plus I am heavier).

But I can still do expert Mucho Sway with 1 foot ;P

Like I said i've been off alcohol for over a year and a half, but I can get in touch with people I used to drink at my house no problem.

Awesome man.  Lol.

Offline Ray

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2012, 04:56 PM »
This is the reason I don't read these forums anymore.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2012, 05:45 PM »
This is the reason I don't read these forums anymore.

but you still post, right?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2012, 05:47 PM »
Sorry to shoot your hopes down but I was the best ropper!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2012, 06:49 PM »
Yea you're right... He did end up playing quite a bit of ToP, and actually now that I think about it, he clanned for NBR a lot with me as well.

Somehow that escaped me.

He still around/still play?

I am, here. :)

I stayed up all night to be able to play with my NBR/ToP boys at that time. You know I was always f@#!ing sleepy in class because of you, but it was worth it, imo. :D

Offline Rok

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2012, 08:21 PM »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz