Forums
May 07, 2024, 03:24 PM

Author Topic: Amiga Emulator  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Wiz

Amiga Emulator
« on: November 30, 2010, 09:14 PM »
I've been thinking about downloading the Amiga emulator but I'd need the kickstart rom. Would anyone have one?

Re: Amiga Emulator
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 09:31 PM »
Ahem.......I don't know what you're on about........*cough pm cough pm*

Offline Wiz

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 09:37 PM »
No pm yet :<

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 10:28 PM »
I added you on msn.....i found all mine....1.3 - 2.0 and 3.1v
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline CJ

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 03:18 PM »
mean arenas, would love to play that again, along with superfrog :(
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 03:28 PM »
Mean Arenas.  Wow that game was awesome.  The commentary was well funny.  And superfrog too.

:D 

There's too many good Amiga games to mention.  Lotus Turbo Challenge 2, Turrican 2.  North and South.  So many.  That was the best era for gaming without a doubt.

Offline CJ

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 04:03 PM »
Mean Arenas.  Wow that game was awesome.  The commentary was well funny.  And superfrog too.

:D 

There's too many good Amiga games to mention.  Lotus Turbo Challenge 2, Turrican 2.  North and South.  So many.  That was the best era for gaming without a doubt.

I think my childhood was spent on that game, "meannnnnnn arennnnnnnnnnas" ha... mums still got the amiga and some games, infact i even found superfrog the other day, was shocked to realise team 17 made it :)
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 04:55 PM »
Agree Cue :) I still got my orginal Amiga 500 with prolly 400 games. Escape from colditz,Settlers,MI 1-2,Championship Manager(Domark),Sensible Soccer,North And South. Leisure Larry games,Moonstone,Soccerkid aaaa i can name names forever. I added Wiz on msn if he wanted to the kickstarts files,but most of the games you can get free in PC version on Abandonware sites. Home of the underdogs prolly had every single game that was made. Dunno if its still running now,but alots of Abanonware out there :)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 05:13 PM »
Never got Amiga, Jumped from C64 to Nintendo, Sega and PC xD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 05:25 PM »
Agree Cue :) I still got my orginal Amiga 500 with prolly 400 games. Escape from colditz,Settlers,MI 1-2,Championship Manager(Domark),Sensible Soccer,North And South. Leisure Larry games,Moonstone,Soccerkid aaaa i can name names forever. I added Wiz on msn if he wanted to the kickstarts files,but most of the games you can get free in PC version on Abandonware sites. Home of the underdogs prolly had every single game that was made. Dunno if its still running now,but alots of Abanonware out there :)

Yeah Sensible Software made some cracking titles.  Cannon Fodder, Wizkid, oh can't remember their other classics.

Pinball Dreams and Fantasies.

Man you should check out www.amigaremix.com.  There's this guy called Daxx who remixes a lot of the old amiga tunes if you like the old music.  I'm a big fan of the Amiga music.  As you might have noticed I used lots of Amiga music in my worms movies :P.

Love it.

Offline CJ

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 12:26 AM »
aah soccerkid, the days where if you had the original of this game, you had to enter the page number on which a certain set of football type pictures was in sequence, a kick up header etc... was the first time i played the dizzy games too

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 02:59 AM »
http://www.abandonwarering.com/?Page=Listing and you find all sites that have all the good old games for download and no emulator needed ;)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 10:12 PM »
http://www.abandonwarering.com/?Page=Listing and you find all sites that have all the good old games for download and no emulator needed ;)

Ahhh, am I right in thinking that most of them are dos games?  Do Amiga games become abandonware?

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 03:00 AM »
Many of the sites contain dos games yeah,but alot of the ones i have on amiga diskett or orginal you can play on pc/windows.

If amiga games is abandonware or not im not sure,but the games are getting old hehe :)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)