Forums
May 10, 2024, 06:05 PM

Author Topic: bodybuilding forum  (Read 29362 times)

Re: bodybuilding forum
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2012, 02:35 AM »
i dont like to post a lot of pics of mine in front of mirror too, its a bit weird, like we are showing ae are ncie 0o

But about work out, progress pics are nice to motivation, motivation is extremely important to we dont stop trainning

Offline Husk

« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2012, 02:36 AM »
take a picture of ur dick and post here, I can pay u via PayPal

« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2012, 02:19 PM »
Just an update here...

Had to take it easy in the gym over the past month or so.

Had some stranger spot me in the gym on a chest day... bad idea.  I was working out with 225lb (102kilo), and he told me that I need to go up in weight... to make a long story short, he encourages me all the way up to 265lb.  Tried to knock out a few.  Like an idiot I only got two reps before I got stuck with it, and he didn't spot me in time... and I felt my shoulder strain immediately.

Ever since it's been hurting, although right now it's close to all gone.  That being said, I've been trying to work through it at 185lb, max reps per set until complete failure.

Ironically today I do squats and DLs and I'm not sure if I worked too hard, or if my form got sloppy on the squats, but my lower back already is agitated.  Damn it I suck.  Sad thing is I felt it happen while I was at 285lb squat, which is 35lb lower than what I typically work up to.... Goes to show you that you don't have to be lifting 'heavy' in order to hurt yourself....

Always be careful fellas.

Offline philie

« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2012, 01:17 AM »
 :o

Offline cOke

« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2012, 11:18 PM »
maybe best to take the time off shady, just keep the same movement with bar weight or slightly more - i heard you don't want to rest it completely so yea working through it sounds best but maybe lower for a bit, all depends how you feel tho, they say a week to deload is beneficial anyway

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19112549 interesting article here on intermittent fasting, altho slightly more hardcore version than the bodybuilding version, the lowering of growth hormone is meant to be good for long life but i can't see that being too good for building muscle. not sure if any of you non-UK people can get it over there but the full documentary is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01lxyzc .. showed some ancient man running a marathon at the start, absolute madness

as far as what i'm doing im back home now and missing the fully equipped strength training room at uni and endless olympic weights, tryin to maintain an get by on a less than ideal dumbell workout as i can't really afford to join a good gym right now, weighing up the possibility of gettin a good 100kg+ olympic barbell & bench or goin for the gym membership.. what ya'll reckon? i reckon id go harder in the gym but then a good set of olympic weights should be a life long investment
HNN4EVA

Offline avirex

« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2012, 01:10 AM »
i have never had a gym membership, but just an opinion... based on theory, i guess....

if you have the money for only 1, or the other.. i would go for the gym... get the bench down the road when you have more money to spare...

like you said, you will get a better work out, you will meet people, make friends, etc... form work out partner friendship, and maybe even outside the gym friendships, maybe even find a gf  (if u dont all ready have one) ... or maybe just a f@#! buddy, even better.. but yeah, gyms the way to go :D

as for me, i have been jogging recently, im starting to see more defined abs... im a skinny (gangster, right frank?) guy so i dont think ill ever be big... i have tried... but i just wanna be defined, and cut... reall nice abs would be awesome, and down the road some great pecks to compliment the abs will seal the deal, girls will not be able to resist me.. ;D hauhauah

btw: im also doing pushups when i go on jogs, dont think i hope to get pecks strictly from jogging :p 

i feel pushups, situps and body weight work outs are best for the results i want...   i think a better diet would be good, but i could never stick to it... i eat whatever, whenever... i could never see myself getting on a strict diet...

Offline cOke

« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2012, 01:26 AM »
avi i think you may have to get fat to get pecs... maybe just get super fat and absolutely smash chest and back for a few months and then u can go back to being gangsta

ofc people will tell you to do it properly but then again we aint all super humans who have the self discipline to go against our natural habits and start some nazi diet and training routine

edit for words
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:47 AM by madog »
HNN4EVA

Offline cOke

« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2012, 01:43 AM »
also i think the gym membership and banging athletic girls left right an centre is kind a myth, the kinda gym i wanna go to i doubt there is many girls that dont have clitoris larger than my cock

kinda leanin towards olympic weights but i aint got the money for either so im a bit f@#!ed

btw i would try get a backpack/some sheet on your back full of bricks/rocks etc and do your press ups that way, bodyweight is fine up till a point, then you are gonna want to get a bit more weight involved
HNN4EVA

Offline avirex

« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2012, 01:36 AM »
are you saying you have a small dick??

why are you saying im "gangsta" ?  because that gay looking guys says it??? or is there another reason im not seeing at the moment? :D

anyway.... i cant get fat if i tried...  and trust me, i have tried... the only time i got even remotely close to fat was when i had a broken foot, but even then.... not so much......

on a side note, gl with ur big clitoris girls.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2012, 02:29 AM »

why are you saying im "gangsta" ? 

Huuauhauauhahaua

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline avirex

« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2012, 03:11 AM »
  because that gay looking guys says it???

whats so funny fr4nk?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2012, 03:13 AM »
Y u involved in all fights N discussions in TUS, avirex?? because u fail troll?? xddd
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline avirex

« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2012, 03:16 AM »
apparantly that would mean i succeeded the troll...

your obviously the failure... all you do is try.

your a smart kid kaleu, you should see fr4nk tries to attack me any chance he can get lately...   its just too bad hes not smart enough to come up with anything but "your a gangster who wears a hat"

he should quit while he is ahead, because i have a lifetime of material for him :D

Me and the "Madonna"

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:20 AM by avirex »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2012, 03:28 AM »
Aauhauhau xdddd
I have the solution for you frank, post a video of you kissing a chick liek a boss if you are not gay, ofcourse.  xddddd
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline avirex

« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2012, 03:30 AM »
if frank can produce an image of him kissing a female i will personally mute myself from these forums for 1 month.

thats how sure i am he is... well... you know