Forums
May 18, 2024, 04:19 AM

Author Topic: Bulgaria - bansko  (Read 774 times)

Offline Chicken23

Bulgaria - bansko
« on: June 09, 2012, 06:40 PM »
Hi

Has anyone ever been to Bulgaria? Also those that live there, have you ever visited Bansko Ski Resort?

If so, please tell me more!

Offline huskov

Re: Bulgaria - bansko
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 08:25 PM »
It is verry nice place to go ski in winter season it is on pirin mauntain. Coolest mauntain is Rila. She is popular whit his " seven rila lakes " also good place to visit . "Rila Monastery"&
"Skakavitsa Waterfall" are good place to.
Bulgaria is great contry but wen you live here you cant visit this places becose our politics sux  :( no money for everege people  :'(

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 10:55 PM »
gonna work there chicken?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 08:53 PM »
no, property is very cheap but also reading about corruption, mafia and not great snowfalls. On the other hand ive read some very positive reviews.

1 bed appartments are like 12k-15k euro  :o

Offline Hussar

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 07:38 AM »
Dont be afraid man, bulgaria is rly nice, save and clear country for vacations.

This reminds me words of damn Sol Campbell who warned all before coming to the Poland because there can be killed..

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 10:38 AM »
Dont be afraid man, bulgaria is rly nice, save and clear country for vacations.

This reminds me words of damn Sol Campbell who warned all before coming to the Poland because there can be killed..

Sol is British and black. Why would you ever take what he said seriously?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.