Forums
April 30, 2024, 08:01 AM

Author Topic: Darkone or someone else maybe.  (Read 8693 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Darkone or someone else maybe.
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2010, 07:51 AM »
People who think the scheme should be changed : Komo Avi, while I'm pretty sure Nino and Husk didn't bother trying to get good at it, Shyguy I never played him at roper

I never said the scheme should be changed, I just want people to realise the fact, and yes, it IS a fact, that crates can actually sometimes decide the outcome of a game, people usually fail, when they are forced to try harder, so the fact that a crate lands in the furthest spot possible IS the crates deciding the outcome of the game, every single crate that lands, hard or easy decides the outcome of the game, if you think about it, you might not see it the way I do though, but I hope you at least understand what I mean.

Way to be biased Komo, saying there are very very few people with Franz. :D (If you answer no more than 3 lines plz)

Yeah, sorry, stupid of me to say this, but at the time, it was really only franz saying it, now he has more support I see so I take that statement back, sorry franz, you ain't a norman :P

"Mistakes in ropers are very common, and they decide the game way more than crates"

Can't agree more

Like I already said, it is the crates that fall that make us decide how to rope, the crates force us to rope to a certain spot, in a certain way, whether you fail or play flawlessly, the crates are basically telling you where to go, so imo, the crates decide the game, you just have to be good enough to do what they say :P

Offline nino

Re: Darkone or someone else maybe.
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13 AM »
u just proved the point of Einstein komo. Everything is relative, even a single cr8 on WA.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.