Forums
April 30, 2024, 04:01 AM

Author Topic: EL CLASSICO  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Csongi

EL CLASSICO
« on: November 29, 2010, 06:27 PM »
any bets ?  :D

I put my money on Real  :P
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Turko

Re: EL CLASSICO
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 06:31 PM »
mm 3 - 1 barcelona
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline wowwow

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 07:17 PM »
Barça 2 Madrid 1

Im spanish so im right!! xDD

Offline rU`

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 12:02 AM »
Barça totally owned Madrid...

F.C. Barcelona  5 - 0  R.Madrid

guys... unbelievable.

Yo soy del Sevilla asi que me la pela  xD
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 01:16 AM »
mm 3 - 1 barcelona

lies, mm didnot play it, ill complaint
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Warlord

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 02:25 AM »
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA leroy XD

INCREDIBLE, really unbelievable. They showed us the best football of the world :D. messi was wonderful, no goals but perfect  assistances.
Messi and Di María the bests! ARGENTINIAN POWER YEAH!

fu mourinho, you should had put Higuaín in the game ;D
Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 08:29 AM »
any bets ?  :D

I put my money on Real  :P

Don't ever put money on Real Madrid in sports betting, it's bad gambling, the reward never outweighs the risk they'll screw up like this.  :D
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 09:04 AM »
I had money on the results 4-0 to Barcelona and 4-1 :o So close, i had 67 in odds for 4-1 lol... I always take these bets in such matches in Spain, I did same thing one or two season ago when Real Madrid played home vs Barcelona, result; 4-1. Bareclona played some great soccer, no doubt, but I`m not letting myself get fooled by the result of this match. Real Madrid was WEAK in defence, so damn weak. I think a club from the upper half of the table in Premier League would never lose like that imo. If Barca played Manchester United, or even just a side like Fulham, they would not score the goals they scored yesterday. Spanish teams are weak in defence compared to the clubs in England. Don`t let yourself be fooled by that result, Barca-fans :-[

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 10:18 AM »
I had my money on Barcelona, which was a mistake, since one should never put his/her money on the favourit team. :) Damn, we have been in a bar, a Catalunyan bar... we have been singing and celebrating for hours, man... unbelieveable victory.

Crazy, I have to disagree there, Piqué is one of the best defenders in the world, Puyol is like a wall, the two sides, they are simply great. Do you remember the Champion's League final 2 years ago? Messi scored a header against Manchester United... :D

The only difference is that Spanish football has creativity and they play the game. And let's not forget who are the World Champions... The Spanish squad's players: Piqué, Puyol, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa, do these names ring a bell? Like I just watched them playing... :)

Offline rU`

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 10:35 AM »
LoL

This was pathetic

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 10:42 AM »
That whole club and so called "team" is pathetic. They have money because of their past and look at them spending 200 million euro in a summer! And they don't win any trophy.

Barcelona's squad which won 6 trophies in one year costed 70 million euro if I remember well, only a few players were actually bought, the rest were own players, playing for Barcelona since the age of 10. That's the spirit.

Offline rU`

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 11:06 AM »
Hell yeah, that's it. Even Messi, who's not even spanish, came to Barcelona at the age of 12, which means he's been in Spain half of his life. I think he should definately get spanish citizenship, he fits much better here. On the other hand, argentinian people don't love him that much...

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 11:13 AM »
Probably because they expect him to be like Maradona, that he wins everything for Argentina all by himself, but that's just not possible.

True he fits in there, just perfect, I doubt these players would ever leave the club. I always have arguments with my father about this. ;D He keeps saying that "if they pay more, Iniesta and Xavi and Messi would change club" and I usually just laugh at that, can't explain him well enough what this club means.

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 02:45 PM »
I didn't get to see the match but holy f@#!, they went on Messi with 4 guys? Wow.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Warlord

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 04:36 PM »
suck it leroy xD, Messi is 100% argentinian, from ROSARIO. fan of newell's old boys D:. his girlfriend is from ROSARIO and his family too ¬¬
see that he lived a lot of years in spain but he hasn't the spanish accent. he speaks like argentinian D:

Di maria is from rosario too :D,  fan of the opposite team: rosario Central, that nowadays is in the second division -_-. they couldn't take any profit of di maria, cuz he was sold to spain so early. f@#!ing teams with a lot of money -.-"

the same with gonzalo higuaín, he played for River Plate, but when real gaydrid saw him,  it put a  lot of money and bye "pipita" -.-"

same with mascherano, the best number 5  -.-", now river plate is trying to not to fall to the second division -.-"

Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol