Forums
May 15, 2024, 03:06 PM

Author Topic: Electric Cigarettes  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Husk

Re: Electric Cigarettes
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2012, 12:21 AM »
women are experienced with those kinds of things

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2012, 02:33 AM »
Not making a fuss about it, but I just recently read in the newspaper that e-cig can "explode" in the mouth. Just google it, plenty of results.

I just read that, lmfao, lucky bastard, he'll get some nice comp for that, lucky f@#! haha.

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2012, 10:32 AM »
Depends how much damage it did to his mouth I guess :D

I don't know what kind it is.  I got this whole pack for a good price.  2 batteries, 2 atomisers, usb charger, some liquid to put in it.  Pretty good.

I haven't smoked a fag since and I can't wait to try one again and realise how revolting they are.

I hope that the long term effects are found to be as safe as some are making out. 

With regards to smoking it in public, I'm still not sure.  If more people did it then I would but I would feel a little uncomfortable smoking this weird contraption when no one else is.  With a drink at a bar I might have to succumb to the odd analogue but I'm hoping I can get a grip and stay off them completely.

But no fags in 48 hours is great.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2012, 01:33 PM »
But no fags in 48 hours is great.

Wait till you've went about 4 days without cigs, then you eat your favourite foods, it's awesome :)

Offline nino

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2012, 02:13 PM »
i noticied something bad at quit smoking, when something smells bad u rly notice it much stronger than b4 xDD f@#!ing dirty pussy hauhua jk

but ye komo is right.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.