Forums
May 17, 2024, 01:03 PM

Author Topic: facebook  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Maciej

facebook
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:31 PM »
hello dudes, I guess a lot of you use facebook, but I don't, so I received few invitations to this community on my email. They were from non polish guys, and I have no idea who can they be! But I guess that maybe some of you sent them..? Did I guess :-* or maybe they were created automatically by facebook?

Offline Ray

Re: facebook
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:36 PM »
When you invite people on Facebook, you can simply grant Facebook temporary access to your email account and so Facebook automatically sends invitations to every single email address it can find in your account, say it is a Windows Live ID (MSN) then invitations are sent to everyone on the person's MSN too.

Same goes to everything basically, Skype, ICQ, MySpace, Twitter... so you could have picked up invitations from anyone here. ;)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 08:44 PM »
hm, ok, I didn't know it, thanks +
I could write names and surnames ppl from which I have got invitations but maybe not everyone requires that ;)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 09:38 PM »
The day I join facebook is the day I die.

Even if God (or Satan xD) himself invites me I will reject!

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 09:47 PM »
Facebook rules tbh.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ramone

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30 PM »
I've shift/deleted everything on my fb profile, deleted an account and committed a facebook suicide after few years of using it..
It's too much plastic for me, I've started to hate all of that robotization... ;/

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 12:17 AM »
It just allows you to chat without installing Msn. xP
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 12:49 AM »
fb pwns hehe

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 06:51 AM »
The day I join facebook is the day I die.

Even if God (or Satan xD) himself invites me I will reject!

I 2nd that!!! (without the religious part :P)

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 06:52 AM »
Facebook just got HACKED!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 07:08 AM »
Facebook just got HACKED!

Seriously?

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rok

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 08:00 AM »
I've shift/deleted everything on my fb profile, deleted an account and committed a facebook suicide after few years of using it..
It's too much plastic for me, I've started to hate all of that robotization... ;/

Piss off Ramone, I got 1 friend less now!  >:(

:P
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 06:48 PM »
If i didnt have friends from my overseas travels or if i didnt travel i wouldnt use facebook.

Here is the prefect example of how shit facebook is!

I was at the pub the other week having a really good time with my mates, drinking loads, taking part in the local band hero night that the pub puts on. Was hammered and first time ive played it but we still came 3rd for our drunkern antics!

So one crazy girl that i had abit of a thing with a few months ago tags me and 20 other people as being at the pub with her. It said on my wall how i was at the pub with this girl.
So then i get a text of my now ex who was like.. "at the pub with her then are you!?" I was so mad at the bullshit that is telecommunications that i threw my mobile in a sink full of water and sweared to go back not having these silly devices.

I managed to fix my phone but yea. f@#! facebook and all the attention seeking bullshit. Hot girls putting up photos thinking they are ugly just to go complement fishing.

However it is great for stalking girls and have checked out loads before deciding to have a catch and get to know the girl better haha.

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 05:43 AM »
However it is great for stalking girls and have checked out loads before deciding to have a catch and get to know the girl better haha.

Reason enough xD
I was at the pub the other week having a really good time with my mates, drinking loads, taking part in the local band hero night that the pub puts on. Was hammered and first time ive played it but we still came 3rd for our drunkern antics!

So one crazy girl that i had abit of a thing with a few months ago tags me and 20 other people as being at the pub with her. It said on my wall how i was at the pub with this girl.
So then i get a text of my now ex who was like.. "at the pub with her then are you!?" I was so mad at the bullshit that is telecommunications that i threw my mobile in a sink full of water and sweared to go back not having these silly devices.
C'mon mate, you can't blame that on facebook. That's just the crazy bitches and their estrogen! Getting jealous over that makes me har

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 11:47 AM »
yea i was just drunk and annoyed! But what is gay is that somenoe can tag me in a location and everyone knows where i am! What if i wanted to be stealth?