Forums
May 12, 2024, 04:45 AM

Author Topic: First day without cigarettes...  (Read 12204 times)

Offline nino

Re: First day without cigarettes...
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 11:29 PM »
ye my hero, u r right, cigarrets f@#! up with u, thats a fact.

what i meant with the car accident was everything can happen in this life, of course smoking can make it easier to u get a cancer or something, but for who really enjoy that, thats worth.

btw drinking is much more agressive than smoking, imagine someone who drink everyday like smokers? this person is f@#!ed up lol. and i dont mean 50ml of wine in dinner, i mean drink for real. like 10 beers a day.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 12:04 AM »
ye my hero, u r right, cigarrets f@#! up with u, thats a fact.

what i meant with the car accident was everything can happen in this life, of course smoking can make it easier to u get a cancer or something, but for who really enjoy that, thats worth.

btw drinking is much more agressive than smoking, imagine someone who drink everyday like smokers? this person is f@#!ed up lol. and i dont mean 50ml of wine in dinner, i mean drink for real. like 10 beers a day.

oyy i know a guy, 1 time he bought 3x 0,20 ml of vodka and 0.33 ml can of pepsi, after 20 mins vodka glasses were empty and the pepsi can was almost full and it was a morning warm up hehe

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 06:03 AM »

I used to say that and believe in that when I used to smoke. But then I saw some of my relatives getting tortured by cancer pain, biting their pillow from the pain from day to night. I don't know what I believe now. :)

But hey, maybe I could try telling them when biting their pillow "If you really enjoyed, then it's OK" and see if it helps?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline CMV

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 06:17 AM »
that bus parade was a cool exemple, id not smoke among then..i could go to rain with my umbrela and light my cigarret, but some peoples are just afff u r smoking so far and they even complain lol and lmfao @ god gave u the ass to shit.

cos lmfao @ god xD
Fair point. You are God. Thanks for the ass :)
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 06:53 AM »
hospital bill is a couple of thousand, I suppose :o

If I get cancer doing something I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really enjoy, i'll happily avoid Hospital and die happily, seriously.

Some humans are born and don't even live one day, I feel lucky and happy enough to have lived what I have lived so far, anything beyond this no matter what I can't complain.
And what about all those non-smokers who die just because they've been breathing the same air as which smokers released all that huge amount of carbon monoxide, nicotine, lead and all other toxic shit into? No offense, but they might have wanted to live...

Just wanna point out before I begin, I just lit a cig :)

What about all those non-smokers who hurt innocent people?
What about all those non-smokers who take other drugs?
What about all those non-smokers who are criminals/murderers/pedophiles/thiefs/etc and make others suffer even worse than 2nd hand smoke EVER could do?
What about all those non-smokers who do ALOT more damage to the world who drive due to pollution? (I don't drive by the way)
What about all those non-smokers who have evil secret hobbies?
What about all those non-smokers who look down on hard working, tax paying, very kind people who do anything to help someone else?
What about all those non-smokers who die for (I am guessing) at least 99% other reasons than 2nd hand smoke?
What about all those non-smokers who create other bad toxins?
What about all those non-smokers who don't smoke, but are alcoholics instead?
What about all those non-smokers who illegally download music/games/software and other media content?
What about all those non-smokers who just simply don't give a f@#! about anyone else?

I don't smoke around people I know don't like smoke, please don't assume I don't know about 2nd hand smoke and I don't care about others, I am only 25 years old I may sit and play WA alot in the last year, but i've done alot of very good and kind things in my life, and done alot of favours for people I didn't have to do, i've even saved a strangers life when I could have kept walking.

Most people I know, who smoke, are very hard working class people and will hold that door open for the person behind them, or help that old lady across the road.

Smoking isn't as bad as people make it out to be, yes it can kill, but so many things can kill, smoking doesn't hurt people as much as literally millions of other unexplained mysterious "accidents" and natural ways of life does, to me it's a luxury I am glad and thankful to have.

Ray, stick in there mate!

Offline CMV

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 07:40 AM »
"What about all those non-smokers who hurt innocent people?"
It's very unlikely that it affects 6,5 billion people. Nevertheless, it's a bad thing, and I never said only smokers hurt people, I'm just saying it barely has any positive effects, it's expensive, it stinks, and so on... all explained in this topic. And it would be completely avoidable if people wouldn't want to smoke whenever they can.

"What about all those non-smokers who take other drugs?"
Except for a few (MJ for example), they have no global effect. They break down in the body of the user in a relatively small time. Some are even useful as last resort painkillers.

"What about all those non-smokers who are criminals/murderers/pedophiles/thiefs/etc and make others suffer even worse than 2nd hand smoke EVER could do?"
Tell me that there's anything worse than dying a slow and painful death screaming for air. Please. Okay, maybe there are worse things, like getting raped or - Nino forbid - losing your life's work in a natural disaster (or some idiots burning your house down), but it's completely different, in that case, you can't stop people suffering just by quitting a habit.

"What about all those non-smokers who do ALOT more damage to the world who drive due to pollution? (I don't drive by the way)"
Neither do I (I'm 16 ffs, how could I honestly drive? XD), but after all, everything causes pollution (even using the computer - requires electricity - power plants - carbon/petrolium, and there you have CO2, SO2, nitrous oxides, methane, all kinds of toxic shit also causing global warming), so it's a fair point, but also inevitable.

"What about all those non-smokers who have evil secret hobbies?"
Hmm... Could you please explain this one?

"What about all those non-smokers who look down on hard working, tax paying, very kind people who do anything to help someone else?"
There's plenty of them, and I really hate them too... But you can't kill someone for his/her behaviour until it threatens the community, and they usually ultimately reach that point. I've known a lot of people like this, and I try to avoid them - but once again, they're not technically killing anyone, they're just idiots and parasites.

"What about all those non-smokers who die for (I am guessing) at least 99% other reasons than 2nd hand smoke?"
Smoke's toxins kill slowly, so one can never know how much these chemicals had to do with that person's death.

"What about all those non-smokers who create other bad toxins?"
If it's unnecessary, they should stop (or at least moderate) what they're doing, too.

"What about all those non-smokers who don't smoke, but are alcoholics instead?"
Again, until the point they hurt other people, it's fine. It's up to you what you do with your body, your soul... and your life in general - but do not trifle with other people's lives. Besides, you drink heavily, too, don't you?

"What about all those non-smokers who illegally download music/games/software and other media content?"
I wouldn't even call them thieves. They just want some entertainment without having to starve - e.g. a better game in Hungary still costs about 1/12 of an average salary of a hard-working white collar worker - about 1/6 of a blue collar worker. Now is that fair?! Media sales are high enough even with piracy at its peak - imagine how rich those companies would get if everyone had bought what they've made.

"What about all those non-smokers who just simply don't give a f@#! about anyone else?"
They're called assholes, and they will be judged in the end, don't worry.

Believe me, I know what it's like to live with a smoker - my father smoked for over 25 years (I was 13 when he finally stopped it), but it looks like it was a bit too late... He literally has no intact organs now. That's why I argue so hard against smoking - but these are my last words in this topic, it seems pretty pointless to try to convince a heavy smoker not to smoke.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44 AM »
Everyone will start quitting when it's time. But smoking/drinking is a need for humans. It always have been.
Say if they ban smoking/drinking and remove all cigarettes and alcohol from the earth, many people will start looking for alternative, smoking/drinking new stuff to get the same effect.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 09:36 AM »
Smoking isn't as bad as people make it out to be, yes it can kill, but so many things can kill, smoking doesn't hurt people as much as literally millions of other unexplained mysterious "accidents" and natural ways of life does, to me it's a luxury I am glad and thankful to have.

Alright, I'm gonna have to go with "ROFL" here.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 09:56 AM »

Alright, I'm gonna have to go with "ROFL" here.

How many people die from smoke(cigarettes)? How many people die from every other single thing possible, I laugh at you my friend ;)

What I meant was, mysterious accidents like, freek accidents and things people science or religion just can't explain.

Offline Ray

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 10:00 AM »
Oh gosh stop it. ;D I'm simply trying to quit smoking, not trying to start a mass debate about smoking. CMV, chill man! I hate those people who endlessly bitch about smokers, be a man and inhale it, all those legends about second-hand smoking, that it gives you cancer and makes your life shorter is BULLSHIT! It's just as likely as a meteor hitting you in the face.

Some things CAN accelerate tumour growth or make it more likely, but the chances of these are so minimal. Either be a man or ask the person smoking next to you politely to go 3 meters away. But don't be bitching like a 90-year-old!

Gosh, now I'm going to light a cigarette... SEE WHAT YOU ALL IGNORANT FOOLS DID TO ME?!?! :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:02 AM by Ray »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 10:01 AM »
Oh gosh stop it. ;D I'm simply trying to quit smoking, not trying to start a mass debate about smoking. CMV, chill man! I hate those people who endlessly bitch about smokers, be a man and inhale it, all those legends about second-hand smoking, that it gives you cancer and makes your life shorter is BULLSHIT! It's just as likely as a meteor hitting you in the face.

Some things CAN accelerate tumour growth or make it more likely, but the chances of these are so minimal. Either be a man or ask the person smoking next to you politely to go 3 meters away. But don't be bitching like a 90-year-old!

Well said :) +1

Offline Ray

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 10:02 AM »
CMV, you should watch Doug Stanhope. I adore the guy. ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 10:03 AM »
ok i dont smoke more...

neither less...

same amout still xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 10:08 AM »
Go look it up, Komo :)
Ray, I held back! That's why I just went with "ROFL". I just can't help myself whenever someone says "it's not so bad".

Also, gosh!

Offline Ray

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 10:21 AM »
I'm not saying it's good or anything, just that I hate people that bitch like this. ;) Then again, if it gets me through my day, why can't other people just accept that?

It's a different thing that I'm on the other hand was born with the intelligence that I don't need to be told to go 3 steps away and blow the smoke into the atmosphere instead of some strangers' face. There are some disgusting pigs who don't do that by themselves, and I'm on the same side on that one as you, I'd choke those people to death if I could. :D

Just end the argument already, okay? Get a beer and let's play some worms, shall we? ;D