Forums
May 12, 2024, 04:57 AM

Author Topic: First day without cigarettes...  (Read 12205 times)

Offline theredi

Re: First day without cigarettes...
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 01:44 PM »
i tried to quit smokin like 100 or more times but eventually i did it!!! aint impossible but very hard indeed, the only advice i can give: dont think that u must quit or u have to do it or else coz u`ll get more stressed and pressured, u must start thinking that u dont need to smoke that shit at all coz it makes u smell like dogshit dont even mention about odour from your nasty smokin mouth ehehe and makes u more unhealthy lazy fatass ayee

most irrational thing about smokes is that they dont give u any high at all but they are 1 of the most addicting shit, and i find most funny when smokers say that it makes them relaxed. BIGGEST BULLSHIT EVER HEARD!!!!! it only makes u relaxed coz ur ass gets more tense when u cant smoke
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 01:48 PM by theredi »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 02:53 PM »
i tried to quit smokin like 100 or more times but eventually i did it!!! aint impossible but very hard indeed, the only advice i can give: dont think that u must quit or u have to do it or else coz u`ll get more stressed and pressured, u must start thinking that u dont need to smoke that shit at all coz it makes u smell like dogshit dont even mention about odour from your nasty smokin mouth ehehe and makes u more unhealthy lazy fatass ayee

most irrational thing about smokes is that they dont give u any high at all but they are 1 of the most addicting shit, and i find most funny when smokers say that it makes them relaxed. BIGGEST BULLSHIT EVER HEARD!!!!! it only makes u relaxed coz ur ass gets more tense when u cant smoke

exactly.

i quit 20 days ago and i don't feel the will to smoke again. I feel so f@#!ing good now: i taste better food, i can run more, my cock is more hard in less time and i feel f@#!ing powerful. i'm less tired during work and stuff..

just be a man and don't smoke again, ray.

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 05:08 PM »

exactly.

i quit 20 days ago and i don't feel the will to smoke again. I feel so f@#!ing good now: i taste better food, i can run more, my cock is more hard in less time and i feel f@#!ing powerful. i'm less tired during work and stuff..

just be a man and don't smoke again, ray.
Will my pussy get harder?!?!

Offline rash

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 05:49 PM »
i smoked during 6 years and i stopped since almost 7 years !
The 1st months are f@#!ing horrible !! i started to be also inactive on worms coz cigarettes lol i was smoking between 10 to 15 cigs during worms lol so when i stopped everytime i was playing worms i was like omg i need a f@#!ing cig lol
But one thing which motivated me was the money !!! i bought a car 2 months after i stopped to smoke so all the money i wasnt using for cig was used to payback my car !

But even 7 years later i still want to smoke sometimes, i even buy cigar sometimes but very rarely like once a year

Offline CMV

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 06:22 PM »
hospital bill is a couple of thousand, I suppose :o

If I get cancer doing something I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really enjoy, i'll happily avoid Hospital and die happily, seriously.

Some humans are born and don't even live one day, I feel lucky and happy enough to have lived what I have lived so far, anything beyond this no matter what I can't complain.
And what about all those non-smokers who die just because they've been breathing the same air as which smokers released all that huge amount of carbon monoxide, nicotine, lead and all other toxic shit into? No offense, but they might have wanted to live...

Edit: I really wish you good luck, Ray!
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 06:57 PM »

If I get cancer doing something I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really enjoy, i'll happily avoid Hospital and die happily, seriously.

Some humans are born and don't even live one day, I feel lucky and happy enough to have lived what I have lived so far, anything beyond this no matter what I can't complain.
And what about all those non-smokers who die just because they've been breathing the same air as which smokers released all that huge amount of carbon monoxide, nicotine, lead and all other toxic shit into? No offense, but they might have wanted to live...

good point, but have u even thought about fight with goverment or even the whole world cos of the f@#!ed air we breath nowadays in this world?

best way should be carverman forever  xDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline CMV

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 07:02 PM »

good point, but have u even thought about fight with goverment or even the whole world cos of the f@#!ed air we breath nowadays in this world?

best way should be carverman forever  xDDDD
Nope, and I don't really think there's much I can do about it. I try to talk as many people as I can off of smoking, but there will always be more idiots. And even if smoking was banned, it wouldn't take two hours for a black market of tobacco products to develop - just look at all these drug dealers nowadays, lol...
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 07:09 PM »
i dont smoke near peoples who i know dont like  it,  unless iam at home xD , but i respect people who dont like it, and when iam in a open area or something..if u dont like smoking? GO TO f@#! OFF away from me.

peoples has the right to do what they want, it doesnot matter if it is smoking or putting a 30CM cock in the ass.

calling peoples who like smoke idiots, make u idiot too.

Offline Husk

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 07:17 PM »
I have never smoked on regular basis [; bl ae

Offline CMV

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 07:30 PM »
I didn't call every smoker an idiot, I call every smoker *who doesn't give a sh*t about other people's health" an idiot. Everybody has the right to do what they want - until the point when it's threating my f*cking life! No, I won't take kindly to that. Smoking's effect does not stop in the immediate 2-3 m area of the smoker, the toxins go a little further - that said, everywhere. Besides, I f*cking hate when I'm at a bus stop waiting for a bus to turn up, it's raining, there's 20-30 people under a shelter with the size of about 10 square meters... And some puto/a suddenly feels like he/she must smoke at the f@#!ing moment, making x-1 people suffer from the smell of that crap he's smoking, or I can choose to stand out in the goddamned rain to get soaked to the skin - how nice. And that 30cm cock is fine until it becomes a "cool" thing to do - fortunately, in the eyes of most people it's still a retarded and unnatural thing to do. God gave you that hole to sh*t, not to shove up stuff in it...
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 07:54 PM »
I didn't call every smoker an idiot, I call every smoker *who doesn't give a sh*t about other people's health" an idiot. Everybody has the right to do what they want - until the point when it's threating my f*cking life! No, I won't take kindly to that. Smoking's effect does not stop in the immediate 2-3 m area of the smoker, the toxins go a little further - that said, everywhere. Besides, I f*cking hate when I'm at a bus stop waiting for a bus to turn up, it's raining, there's 20-30 people under a shelter with the size of about 10 square meters... And some puto/a suddenly feels like he/she must smoke at the f@#!ing moment, making x-1 people suffer from the smell of that crap he's smoking, or I can choose to stand out in the goddamned rain to get soaked to the skin - how nice. And that 30cm cock is fine until it becomes a "cool" thing to do - fortunately, in the eyes of most people it's still a retarded and unnatural thing to do. God gave you that hole to sh*t, not to shove up stuff in it...

i guess the world is becoming a real paradise when we are able to focus on such trivial topics like the effect of passive smoking

next time when im gonna  smoke a cigarette on a busstop i imagine how the people sourrounding me are going to die. t, now i know im a murder.

well i really understand ur point that ur feeling annoyed in this situations, but chill down dude lol

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline CMV

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07 PM »
I'm chilled. I know it's hard, but sometimes people should think about others too...
Sorry if I went nuts.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2011, 08:14 PM »
that bus parade was a cool exemple, id not smoke among then..i could go to rain with my umbrela and light my cigarret, but some peoples are just afff u r smoking so far and they even complain lol and lmfao @ god gave u the ass to shit.

cos lmfao @ god xD

Offline Peja

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 08:20 PM »
hehe tbh i would stay in rain anyway cause i dont like to be such crowded. but let me think, if there are 20 nice girls in the bus stop shelter.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 11:14 PM »
Well, I recall reading somewhere a couple of hundreds a year supposedly get sick because of passive smoking, but tbh, that's so hard to reliably research that I'm not taking much stock with it.
There are, however, a lot of people with asthma, which is known not to respond very well with cigarette smoke.

Giving the example of young people dying cause of car accidents is just deflecting. I've met a few people younger than 40 with a massive heart attack or destroyed lungs, requiring oxygen at home. Same kinds of exceptions, but the numbers don't lie. All I can say is it's better to stop smoking, for more reasons than is generally known.
But you gotta do what you gotta do, right?