Forums
May 29, 2024, 12:45 AM

Author Topic: First day without cigarettes...  (Read 12329 times)

Offline nino

Re: First day without cigarettes...
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2011, 01:13 PM »
redi, i dont think weed is 1000 times less unhealthy than ciggs, both f@#! up, but hmm i smoke like 30 cigs a day xD

and it since iam 17...try to make the same from now on, smoke 30 joints a day, ill keep smoking 30 cigs, see you in 10 years.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2011, 01:45 PM »
hmmm let me think... ofcourse im not saying that weed isnt making any damage but mostly it deppends on person, i started smoking ciggs when i was like 13 and weed when 14, now i dont smoke ciggs and i feel 1000 times healthier than when i did, and im still a daily stoner like 3-4 years and most probably will smoke 10 next years so maybe we will be able to compare, and weed can do some damage only to the lumbs and it also has many medicinal practises, what cant u tell about ciggs, they f@#!s up everything not only lumbs but the rest of the organs also

and ur example isnt really good, why should i smoke 30 joints a day when i just simply dont need that much? :DDDD i think i would be able to do but u would have to buy them for me first since i cant grow my owns already :/
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:47 PM by theredi »

Offline Free

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2011, 01:49 PM »
Lol Nino xD.

IN MY OPINION.

It's not like you smoke 30 joints a day, so you can't really compare them.. yes SMOKING weed can be/is unhealthy because of all the toxins that the burning process itself contains. You could either eat or vaporize weed and it would be really healthy way to get high (body-wise).

Smoking cigs is f@#!ing LETHAL, there's no denying that. It's just not that it affects your health long-term, it also f@#!s up so many things in your day-to-day life.. for example, lowered energy levels, you smell like shit, your kisses smell like shit, food doesn't taste so good.. not to mention you SPEND money to do your body HARM (you only love smoking cigs because it relieves the nicotine addiction which you wouldn't have if you didn't smoke). Paradoxal, yea?

I haven't smoked a cig in 8 days but even when I used to smoke I knew it's really bad for me. You really don't respect yourself a lot if you don't want to be healthy, and this works in all areas, not just smoking.. eating well etc.

It's just a dumb habit and the only thing that REALLY makes it enjoyable, is the fact your body is addicted to it. When I stopped smoking I noticed it's DEFINATELY not the cigs I craved most, it was the habit of smoking.

I'm not attacking anyone personally here, I'm just attacking cigs.

Peace.

Offline Husk

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2011, 01:58 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2011, 02:39 PM »
I agree with free, but for me the diference betwen weed and cig it that u just cant smoke weed like you do with cigs, i mean, iam going to work..then i light a cig in my car, then i just get in the office and start to work, then i stop a bit and smoke again.  that just cant be done with weed lol, weed is something to relax, but really relax xD

sometimes i smoke weed too, usually at fridays when i meet deco xD then hes smoking i just smoke a bit.

the only thing i like at get stoned is the sex u cum like a horny dog rofl u know when the dog keep bombing the dog girl when he already cummed for minutes ago? thats what happens to me  XDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2011, 03:06 PM »
Weed is THE plant: it grows easily, worth nothing, and you can make almost everything with it (plus it can heals some diseases).

Why is it illegal ? Cause it would ruins THEIR economy.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2011, 06:02 PM »
(plus it can heals some diseases).

Really? Source, please. So far, I have not found any sources to confirm cannabis curing disease.

Offline theredi

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2011, 07:04 PM »

Really? Source, please. So far, I have not found any sources to confirm cannabis curing disease.

:OO my words can confirm, it always helps me when i have stomach ache and after i smoke i sweat much less and its good coz my ass dont gets wet huaha

if u dont believe my words just watch that video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

u dutch ppl... :DDD

hmm i watched it long ago not sure in which part it was but there are many videos about marijuana healing practises
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:10 PM by theredi »

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2011, 07:08 PM »

:OO my words can confirm, it always helps me when i have stomach ache and after i smoke i sweat much less and its good coz my ass dont gets wet huaha

if u dont believe my words just watch that video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

u dutch ppl... :DDD

That's symptom relief, not curing the source of your stomach ache. Morphine doesn't cure cancer, but it does relief cancer pain.
Very important difference.

Offline theredi

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2011, 07:12 PM »
hmm i wouldnt be so sure, when someting hurts me and i smoke it doesnt stop to hurts me so there must be something different going on there pal ;D there are also many different herbs that helps for stomach ache like melissa u should`ve heard about it, would say it also does the thing u said? ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:15 PM by theredi »

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2011, 07:20 PM »
So, if you cut your finger and then you take paracetamol (or tylenol in america) so it doesn't hurt anymore. At some point your finger will stop hurting even thought you're not taking paracetamol anymore.
Did paracetamol cure the cut?

Offline nino

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2011, 07:23 PM »
So, if you cut your finger and then you take paracetamol (or tylenol in america) so it doesn't hurt anymore. At some point your finger will stop hurting even thought you're not taking paracetamol anymore.
Did paracetamol cure the cut?

XDDDD

it is funny cos usually peoples who like the weed, says it is good, it helps, LOL

usually who smoke cig, is much more honest , we know it f@#! up, we just dont give  a f@#!.

but of course weed f@#! up lol.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2011, 10:47 PM »
Smoke weed in a vaporizer, then completely healthy. I think cigs and weed are both healthier then alcohol.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Rok

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2011, 10:59 PM »
No. You could argue they're less harmfull, though...  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2011, 11:09 PM »
I did my researches long time ago for a talk exam on Marijuana, before I started smoking (so it's not my case Nino :) ).
And D1, I clearly can't give you the sources anymore (except if I search a bit, but I really don't want/have the time to).
Maybe I'll try to find it again after my exams.

But I can tell you which deseases it cures:
- Breast Cancer.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Bone Marrow Cancer.
- And another one I can't remember.
Those were the only one I found. About other deseases, they only said it helped to get hungry during a chemotherapy and sometimes had a anti-pain effect.

Where I mostly found my sources: Canada Laboratories.

I also found that weed became illegal for economic reasons.
But yeah, it was always Web documents, so it can be not true.

I wish I had the skills and the stuff to make self researches on Marijuana.
I'm sure there is more things to find, especially the effects on the neurons.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:14 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.