Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:15 PM

Author Topic: GG hand  (Read 4182 times)

Offline nino

Re: GG hand
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 12:30 AM »
aww nail, get well as soon as possible mate
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 04:50 AM »
@!@!$#@$ that hand! Get your cups games done now!

That's sad NAiL hope you get well soon!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Madden

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 09:06 AM »
I was expecting to come in here and say "suck it up pussy" but this is pretty f@#!ed up :o At least it wasn't your right hand amirite?

And please tell me you did the old joke:
"Doctor doctor, will I be able to rope well after the operation? ???"
"It could take a few months but I don't see why not :)"
"Good! I never could before :D"

AUHAuhAUHAUHAua <3
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 12:32 PM »
heh, good to see love from the family, thanks guys!

its weird, i mean you know that feeling you get when your in a position of risk... its like playing chicken with yourself. I really didnt expect to get hurt, the safety catch was on!
Ive learned my lesson from this, Im not gonna put myself in a position of risking hurting or injuring myself again, its just not worth it if it goes wrong!

It was my left hand that got hurt, luckily im right handed. Today I got feeling back in my thumb and 2 fingers, its my little fingers that took the most damage. Its annoying cos as some of you know im going off to uni in september and this injury has stopped me from enjoying my last few months of being at home and worming it up! I think I should be good to play in a couple of weeks as long as the recovery progresses well, its just ive got this big plastic splint on my left arm that stops me from using the fingers that work.  Im thinking about customising it with some blue tac and a bit of plastic so I can use my arm to select individual keys!

Thanks again guys, ill keep you updated!

worm and learn

Offline angus

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 09:33 PM »
 :'(

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 11:40 PM »
i know the feeling... i broke my right hand in january (man is it hard to whipe ur ass left handed)
and when my right hand healed, i broke my left hand shortly after! lol.. but thats cuz im really retarded, and tend to get into fist fights...   

but man... whats with putting ur hand in a freakin weed wacker?  i can see if it got jammed, and u tryed to unjam it, and it was a complete accident (never try to unjam anything by hand.. get a stick)   

but u knowingly stuck ur hand in there man?  freaking INSANE!!

but.. hope u get well soon :)

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 02:11 PM »
real men fight with their heads ;D

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 08:05 PM »
Just start to bng NAiL. You only need 1 hand for that.

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 09:27 PM »
Get well soon man.. And damn, what a stupid reason to almost f@#! up your hand for the rest of your life. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13 PM »
Ive learned me lesson dont worry! There was no reason, the reason I did it was because I felt as though I needed to fulfil the urge I occassionally have to come close to taking "risks" that may have serious consequences!

Im sure some of you understand what im talking about. Its that urge you sometimes get to feel a shiver down your spine when you put yourself in a position in which your only a  flinch away from needlessley risking hurting or injuring yourself, either physically or mentally! And im not talking about pure adrenaline that you'd get from say bungee jumping or skydiving, because in those sorts of activities you always know your safe. Im talking about the urge to do something needlessly stupid thats of absolutely NO BENEFIT to you in any way whatsoever!

When I was young and I got my first BB gun, I used to load it, cock it, then put the barrel right up to my eyeball and squeeze the trigger, daring myself to see how much pressure I could apply to the trigger before I chickened out!

Ive learned my lesson from this though... id never be able to live it down if I lost one of my fingers because of this completely stupid thing I almost did... Id never be able to live that regret down! So yeh, no more stupid, needless risks are going to be taken by me ever again and im glad that this happened now before I did something even more stupid.

Anyway I just tried to play, its possible, frustrating, but I can work with it. I can use my thumb and 2 fingers to press keys, but the big plastic splint stops me from putting my hand on the kb properly! If you see me roping now it might seem like im presssing T all the time, thats just my splint knocking the shit out of all the other keys lol. I cant really clean my hand properly either, gets sweaty and stinky after a few minutes roping!
worm and learn

Offline HHC

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 08:52 PM »
How's the t17? You wanna give it a try next week?

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 12:31 AM »
Sure next week ll be good, HHC say your sorry to hear about my hand pls
worm and learn

Offline beer

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 12:41 AM »

XDDDDDDDD <333

drama queen iz back

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 06:42 AM »

When I was young and I got my first BB gun, I used to load it, cock it, then put the barrel right up to my eyeball and squeeze the trigger, daring myself to see how much pressure I could apply to the trigger before I chickened out!

woah!! holy shit! I cringed just reading that  :o
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline HHC

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 08:27 AM »

Oh ye, sorry about the hand mate, get well soon!