Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:57 PM

Author Topic: Goodbye Mole (◕◡◕)/  (Read 3360 times)

Offline spleen17

Re: Goodbye Mole (◕◡◕)/
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 08:23 PM »
100 consecutive wins is indeed an impressive streak, but am I alone in feeling that mole shopper is extremely luck-based? I can't believe it's even a ranked scheme, to be honest. Every match more or less plays out the same, and it ultimately comes down to starting placement and crate luck every single time, no matter how good you are. Not trying to shit on your achievement or anything, this is just my worthless personal opinion. If I played ranked games and someone picked mole as their choice, I would literally groan out loud.

It has some problems with weapon strengths but I think 100 wins in a row is enough to prove it is not luck-based.

Man, what is going on with you lately? You are just bitching in every thread  ???

Offline ANO

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 08:26 PM »
he got her period

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 08:43 PM »
100 consecutive wins is indeed an impressive streak, but am I alone in feeling that mole shopper is extremely luck-based? I can't believe it's even a ranked scheme, to be honest. Every match more or less plays out the same, and it ultimately comes down to starting placement and crate luck every single time, no matter how good you are. Not trying to shit on your achievement or anything, this is just my worthless personal opinion. If I played ranked games and someone picked mole as their choice, I would literally groan out loud.

Ye I heard that but to me it's like the least luck based scheme if you hide well... In the attached replay I survived clusters, 1x banana (put on my head) and it's all because u gotta know how to not expose your worms. 2nd thing is to be greedy for crates and being kinda an asshole in stealing them in the first turns. If your guy is about to get his first crates, your teleport is a good moment. Sometimes not even to dominate, but more to see what strong weapons the enemy already has. You will do nothing with the strongest weapons if your enemy has made a clever not enterable-from-above fortress.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:07 PM by Zalo »

Offline skunk3

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 08:45 PM »

It has some problems with weapon strengths but I think 100 wins in a row is enough to prove it is not luck-based.

Man, what is going on with you lately? You are just bitching in every thread  ???

I'm not working and I'm pissed off, lol.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 08:58 PM »
well done zalo, but u shouldnt leave tusk untill 1000 wins in row ,  maybe if anita dont play moles i like them

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 09:19 PM »
I find beauty in players pioneering in sports/games

I would say you are one of moleshopper's pioneers, but I can't name any other that come to my mind so I'll just say u r the moleshopper's pioneer =P

you truly are the ambassador of moleshopper

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 09:21 PM »
Yes, this post basically means that I will never pick Mole in any Tus. Nothing like this will ever happen:

randem persn: tus any1?
zal: me
zal: I pick mole

Here on TUS I was an asshole to quite a few people. My subjective view on fairness made me insult certain players... and well... I am just a human I guess. I happen to have some episodes of mania but I know there should be no excuse... :( that's all I can say...

A few days ago I filled my everlasting goal which was to win 100x Tus Mole games in a row, challenging always the best molers or generally very good wormers, who were simply online. The last Mole Tus game I lost was +1 year ago. I had many horrors but I managed to stay on the battlefield. Now it's time to start Classic TUS for real and give it definately more importance, probably t17, elite, bng, hysteria.

In case there are any enthusiasts of molership, during these 100x Tus Games there were among others:

Piki - 12x
Jago - 7x
Vesuvio - 5x
ExZo - 5x
Mycy - 4x
Harpy - 4x
HusH - 2x
Duke-Nukem - 2:0 (bo3)

Top Horror Matches from 100x

the most depressive breakthrough - Piki (94th game) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-208685/
the most unlucky placement - Vesuvio (89th game) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-205865/
the most desperate mole precision - Piki (72nd game) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-203259/
the most forward-planned game - Duke-Nukem (63rd game, 2nd round) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-201856/
the biggest miracle in the end of the game - Duke-Nukem (63rd game, 1st round) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-201856/

So yea... It's been a while... 10 mole seasons... Goodbye Mole :-[

★ Mole Overall Standings ★

who cares

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 09:29 PM »
who cares

who are u
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:13 PM by Zalo »

Offline Senator

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 09:57 PM »
Sorry Zalo but if I counted right, u have "only" 97 wins after your loss against vesuvio ;D

Can I be your 100th victim? :) Before that you could include tita or Chelsea on your winning streak (the only players you have lost to but not beaten yet)!

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 10:05 PM »
but... but... :( counting tus machines.... said ... that... ok I will do my best then

P.S.

Chels lost in PO's just before the 100x
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-189062/

Tita lost in Mole Cup
https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/game-174226/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:15 PM by Zalo »

Offline Senator

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 10:18 PM »
Ah my bad, I only checked your Free league H2H record and it said 0-1 against Chelsea. I guess it doesn't count PO games. I got the 97 games streak from your recent games list, that should be correct :-X

Anyway quite legit streak so far. The only "scalps" missing from the streak are the two above mentioned + some retired players (Phanton, Dmitry).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:38 PM by Senator »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 11:48 PM »
100 wins in a row is quite a big achievement... I wonder if this has ever happened before.

I still have 124 or 126+ 1v1 BnG streak, but that was years ago.

Also, Dario(I think) had over 100+ streak in Intermediate, not on TuS but on NNN or something?

And lol @ mentioning me that way, pathetic :D

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 12:03 AM »
100 wins in a row is quite a big achievement... I wonder if this has ever happened before.

I still have 124 or 126+ 1v1 BnG streak, but that was years ago.

Also, Dario(I think) had over 100+ streak in Intermediate, not on TuS but on NNN or something?

And lol @ mentioning me that way, pathetic :D

+124

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 12:32 PM »
who cares

who are u

A Hero Memba! I will never use f8 in the game, people! I will open a topic about this soon.

Offline ANO

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 12:58 PM »
who cares

who are u

A Hero Memba! I will never use f8 in the game, people! I will open a topic about this soon.

You are actually a "Newbie member" so far.