Forums
May 06, 2024, 09:24 AM

Author Topic: goodbye worms  (Read 5285 times)

Offline avirex

goodbye worms
« on: August 23, 2010, 07:37 PM »
it seems like just yesterday i learned to shadow, i can still remember the joy, and sense of pride as my rope latched onto the lower level of the terrain... the sense of accomplishment, and the smile that came to my face. i remember my first clan, my first worms friend, and the many many that i have made along the way. I LOVE YOU ALL, and i will never forget any of you.. i have been playing this game since as long as i can remember, from the very moment my index finger tapped that space bar, i knew it was fate.. worms was my first real love, and i will never hold anyone or anything as close to my heart.. but its time i say goodbye to this game, and to the people!!

special goodbyes to deano and crazy: ones gay, and ones as close as they come without being gay! id bone them both.

mablak: thnx for owning me always, and being such a good and loyal clan mate

shyguy: i have lot of fun in our games, always goodtimes.. u got my cell # text me sometime!

free: not sure ill miss u much, cuz ur already gone.. how can i miss u anymore or less?

nino: u used to have my number.. look it up, call me again.. so we can have that awkward conversation again! lol

benz: i enjoyed having u in mm for this short time b4 i leave worms forever.

komo: even tho we argue back and forth, i really do love you.. one of my longest friends on worms, and still going :)

chicken, and the rest of CKC: its all ways a pleasure to be in the same game with you guys, your very enjoyable in, and outside of games. chicken, dont forget to break off ur room mate b4 u go back home wit a lil piece of that chicken nugget baby!

ps clan: we seem to clanner u guys the most, and its all ways fun, win or lose.. long live your clan! gg

CF: i really think u guys should become more active on the clan games.. long live u too!

zippo: i would give u a goodbye and say some nice words.. but im just afraid u will go to the league complaint section, and file against me..

to anyone i missed, i love you all! good bye

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
Re: goodbye worms
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 07:46 PM »
man, this game like a drug... u will be back soon, u will see... or not soon, anyway...

btw, u dont know me, but i watching almost all mm games, so.... ah, nvm xd
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 07:51 PM »
NO! VETO VETO!

Are you just joking or for real? Beacuse if ur joking and I pour my heart out.. it's gonna look silly. MWAH.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 07:54 PM »
;* avi cya in ag soon ;D haha!

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 08:02 PM »
;* avi cya in ag soon ;D haha!

Said the guy who quit for a week and then celebrated his comeback with fluffy cake and his best friend Crash. xDD

btw nt avi
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Random00

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 08:08 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 08:09 PM »
hauhauha n1 :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 08:20 PM »
he will not leave us, poor try
I'm starting to study in a month but I can't imagine I would leave worms
After 2 weeks of break I always come back and don't write drama topics.
Anyway, if I have to leave worms for a longer some time, I will be probably back... just because of... worms
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 08:23 PM by Maciej »

Offline magic

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 08:27 PM »
I always say this, but I always come back ;B

Offline Maciej

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 08:30 PM »

hahahaha same Magic, I always say it too "wtf worms, I don't need you, I will start to do smth else, better, more needed, more helpful is live..."
but at last I'm always back xd

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 08:57 PM »
Shame on you, you did not mention any tdcer exept our beloved crazy !  >:(
Will you try out WR avi ?

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 08:58 PM »
rofl wrong topic edit

edit2 olololo
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:05 PM by NinjaCamel »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 09:57 PM »
I think this is a parody on beer/zippo and all those other tons of wormers with their goodbye threads. Avi`s always playing for a while, then coming back for a while, been like that forever. So yeah, NT avi, you would not write a thread like this when you know you`ll be back in a few months. But if you are serious, then this is a sad day for me, because few makes me laugh during games like you do :(

Offline magic

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 10:02 PM »

hahahaha same Magic, I always say it too "wtf worms, I don't need you, I will start to do smth else, better, more needed, more helpful is live..."
but at last I'm always back xd

ya maciej, same ^^

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 10:21 PM »
yeah, yeah like u said crazy :) just making a funny!! <3 you! no1 knows me like u.. you and i are soulmates crazy.. shame we r so far apart.. i would totally make u my bitch :)