Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:33 AM

Author Topic: Green & the b2b thread...  (Read 9641 times)

Re: Green & the b2b thread...
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2012, 08:01 PM »
Stop acting like you don't love me Nogard.  I miss you.  This is a sad face --->  :(

You know where to find me for some hot e-love. :-*

b2b should play komo for the rights to the name.  Smiley ---> :)

That was the first thing ropa proposed too, but how would we settle on which unwritten honour rules should apply? So much effort.

KRD, are you unable to distinct between a little humorous sidekick and a dead serious sentences? You make it look like I chose a side. I did not. I clearly said IF Komo is telling the truth then, quite obviously, he has a valid point. And yes, even without all this drama b2b is not as noticeable without Komo, he WAS the major presence of your group. I mean even people inactive noticed that Komo is the main man in b2b, that should tell you a lot. On the paper you may all be equally involved in b2b and what not but you did have a passionate member that took his "position" as a "leader" very serious, even if you disagree with that.

I guess I don't understand how someone can have a valid point if they're telling the truth, it's not obvious to me at all. Surely telling the truth is a requirement of making valid points, parodic contexts notwithstanding.

Anyway, that was exactly the problem and the reason we grew so far apart with Komo in the end. b2b never asked for a leader, specifically asked not to have anyone bringing attention to us here on TUS all the damn time, abhorred the idea of one single member presenting their views as the views of the entire community, and he insisted on doing it anyway. That he was, as you say, a major presence, is the main reason so many of us decided that it would be healthier for everyone involved (b2b, Komo, BnG) if we parted ways until normality was restored. Something that looks less likely with every further outburst like this latest one.

Komo himself says people who equated him with b2b were dumb to do so, yet it's exactly what happened and continues to happen in this thread:

Any other arguements on TuS had nothing to do with b2b and usually something to do with avirex just for being avirex and I am sure or at least hope people aren't too dumb to know the difference.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2012, 08:16 PM »
Anyway, that was exactly the problem and the reason we grew so far apart with Komo in the end. b2b never asked for a leader, specifically asked not to have anyone bringing attention to us here on TUS all the damn time, abhorred the idea of one single member presenting their views as the views of the entire community, and he insisted on doing it anyway. That he was, as you say, a major presence, is the main reason so many of us decided that it would be healthier for everyone involved (b2b, Komo, BnG) if we parted ways until normality was restored. Something that looks less likely with every further outburst like this latest one.

b2b never asked for a leader? Lies, I was continously asked by various members of b2b to take control and do stuff, I never once see anyone else volunteer to do anything(by this I mean come up with ideas, dead offered to host tournaments, but didn't, other people helped out, but only because I asked or came up with ideas), almost everything that happened was my idea...(regarding community involved stuff and leagues etc)

Furthermore to the point, how the hell can you "ask for a leader" when there already was a leader and a co-leader, sure, wormf00d couldn't be bothered with it, but I always did act like a leader and really done mostly everything, anyone who can't or couldn't see that clearly wasn't paying enough attention to the WA community and League events as a whole.

It sickens me to the stomach some of you who are saying this clearly knew I was the leader some years back and had no problem admitting it.

And the last 75% of your post that I quoted just helps the statement I made that all of you should have left b2b and made your own community if that's how you feel, in my opinion, b2b wasn't "our community" it was WA and BnG's community, I was just the guy who made it worth while.

I left b2b and even if the opportunity came along to take b2b back, I don't know if I could, things have changed, my life is different now, WA's interests have changed.

If it was up to me, i'd rather everyone left b2b, made a new community and let the old honorable b2b be remembered as a whole, I don't have the time available to spend doing what I used to do, and it's obvious NONE of the remaining b2b members are interested.

Edit: I remember green telling me something like "we can't be assed with leagues and competitiveness n stuff, you need to stop trying to tell us to get involved so much" and if I had known that's how alot of b2b members really felt, seeing THEM say it for themselves instead of others claiming it's how "most of b2b feels"  I honestly would have asked them all to leave, if not, kick them from b2b and told them to make their own community that they as passionate about as I was about b2b.

The way I see it:

I care about b2b from the bottom of my heart, I respected and liked each and every individual member of b2b, I obviously couldn't have done so much without them, I worked hard on building b2b, so when they started acting as if b2b was everyones when I put in the most effort and work, it pissed me off, we don't have to be in the same community to stay friends, so I offered them to leave and make their own community, I stressed the fact it should be THEM who leaves and not me, and I still stick by this, we can all be friends, but I believe b2b belongs in the hands of those who actually want to try with great effort to make BnG a better, more popular and more friendly scheme, isn't that the image I always gave? They then tried to accuse me of not caring enough about the friendships of my fellow members, accused me of holding the name "b2b" to more importance than our friendship, this is not true, I am man enough to stay friends AND part ways, it seems the rest of you are the ones who cared too much about the status of b2b to leave and do your own thing, insisting b2b was never mine in the 1st place.

But if it had ever came down to "who deserves b2b" I honestly feel I did more than anyone.(speaking about what the name stands for, not the friendship)

All I ever wanted was for you guys to realise that, give me credit for all the good times I created, all the effort I put in.

It honestly feels like "Oh goody, the stubborn bastard is gone, no one ever cared about him anyway".

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2012, 08:55 PM »
Do we or do we not vote on important issues in b2b? Do we or do we not require everyone in the community to get along with someone before they're invited? Do you honestly believe kicking everyone else out of b2b would have been a more balanced solution? Who are the b2b members that always supported you in everything that you did but then failed to voice their opinion when we were talking everything over with Liam, on IRC and on forums?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2012, 09:03 PM »
Do we or do we not vote on important issues in b2b? Do we or do we not require everyone in the community to get along with someone before they're invited? Do you honestly believe kicking everyone else out of b2b would have been a more balanced solution? Who are the b2b members that always supported you in everything that you did but then failed to voice their opinion when we were talking everything over with Liam, on IRC and on forums?

Yes because me and wormf00d decided it's fair everyone has a voice, and everyone should get along, that doesn't mean it automatically gives them the rights to b2b or makes anyone else leader, maybe you should have actually asked this at least ONCE before just assuming.

I believe kicking everyone else out of b2b who didn't want to be a part of the b2b I organised, yes, it would be a more balanced solution for the better good of "b2b", you are the ones who built up this idea of "b2b is our friendship" when it wasn't the image I was building for b2b.

Even Green said before that "b2b used to be like that, but we've changed, we've evolved into something more, we're just a bunch of friends who enjoy hanging out now" or something along those lines... Funny how no one mentioned this to me as it was supposedly happening...

You say, you guys never got involved, and you wonder why everyone thinks you didn't care as much as me? I guess you should have got involved then, if you disagreed with what I had to say, you should have said so, instead of keeping your mouths shut because you are too worried about what people think.

Not everyone agrees with everything anyone says, it's funny how "when we were talking everything over with Liam, on IRC and on forums" when I wasn't around to see it...

But most members agreed with most things I done, I know they all agreed on new members, I know they all agreed with the movie, I know they all agreed with tournaments,  I am sorry I don't have the proof, I am not a complete geek who screenshots everything.

Offline GreeN

Re: Green & the philsophers stone...
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2012, 09:33 PM »
i agree with pinkestranged
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:34 PM by GreeN »

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2012, 01:34 AM »

Ok, where did you find pic of CKC headquaters and why are you revealing this?

Anyway... this thread is quite long so I'll just conclude:
What's the big deal? It's just a BnG  ;D.

PS. Do you guys play Angry Birds, too?

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2012, 01:36 AM »
Why did you bump this thread?  It was almost dead..... ???

Offline darKz

« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2012, 01:50 AM »
PS. Do you guys play Angry Birds, too?

Komo used to. I never even tried it. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2012, 03:07 AM »
Why did you bump this thread?  It was almost dead..... ???

But yes, I love Angry Birds, you? Post in Gaming Central :)

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2012, 09:43 AM »
Sorry for bump then  :'(. I didn't look on a date and I had find the truth behind the picture.

I don't have a smartphone so I haven't tried Angry Birds. I just heard it similar to worms in some aspects ::).

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2012, 12:13 PM »
I don't have a smartphone so I haven't tried Angry Birds. I just heard it similar to worms in some aspects ::).

Really? I don't really see any similarities am I blind??

Offline Husk

« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2012, 01:45 PM »
except of throwing nades... angrybirds is like 0.1% of what wa offers