Forums
May 12, 2024, 01:40 AM

Author Topic: Hacking service.  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Dragon

Hacking service.
« on: April 29, 2014, 01:44 AM »
Hey all.
So lately I've been called a very dangerous hacker who can hack your TUS account ONLY on Google Chrome.

I can generate a game between you and me, and edit the game file in less then 0,0000000001 ms.

If you're a shit noob and can't accept the loss, feel free to report a fake game and accuse me as a hacker, I'm surely the wrong one, and SWAT should knock on my door about it.

Hacking price > $5 / time. I accept PayPal or Bank transfer.

HF GL

PS : If you don't understand, don't comment.

Offline hollow

Re: Hacking service.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:42 AM »
I just sent you $500.. Can you please fake 100 games of me winning ttrr vs. avirex? Thanks

Offline Dragon

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:48 AM »
I just sent you $500.. Can you please fake 100 games of me winning ttrr vs. avirex? Thanks

698 sec for turn time enough for you?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 07:23 AM »
i don't understand
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 09:04 AM »
i don't understand

Asbest accused Dragon for hacks, then he made joke thread xD
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 11:11 AM »
when i released chelsea simulator i put simple cookie reader for browsers on it, now i got around 100 tus/fb/etc accounts with passwords, you can pm me if you need one

Offline Asbest

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 11:15 AM »
when i released chelsea simulator i put simple cookie reader for browsers on it, now i got around 100 tus/fb/etc accounts with passwords, you can pm me if you need one
nice u made joke. u showed how "cool" you are. now pls leave this topic, because dragon rly hacked me.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 11:35 AM »
nice u made joke. u showed how "cool" you are. now pls leave this topic, because dragon rly hacked me.

Heartblood 0day ne1 ?? :>
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Dragon

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 01:01 PM »
Still selling hack service, PM if interested !

Offline Asbest

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 01:03 PM »
Still selling hack service, PM if interested !
ur defend urself shuted down.
i will talk to mods and they will ban u.

Offline Dragon

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 01:14 PM »
Asbest I have admin rights, I banned you from TUS, I deleted your complaint thread..

You know what's funny you little motherf@#!er? You accused me of hacking the site, hacking your PC, hacking your account, YET you ask for me to get banned. You talk against yourself you faggot children :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 01:17 PM »
I'm thankful to Asbest for one thing. As toxic as he is, he's pretty damn good at making questionable members show their true face.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Dragon

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 01:22 PM »
I'm thankful to Asbest for one thing. As toxic as he is, he's pretty damn good at making questionable members show their true face.

Nope, he's only good at making other players lose the patience towards him, and somehow the mods still won't do shit about it. Look at that idiot kid, he STILL lying that I hacked him, even though it's 100% obvious everyone already know he's lying.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 01:44 PM »

Nope, he's only good at making other players lose the patience towards him, and somehow the mods still won't do shit about it. Look at that idiot kid, he STILL lying that I hacked him, even though it's 100% obvious everyone already know he's lying.
ye im lieing. i showed prof. i showed ur avatar u f@#!ing hungurian shit hacker/troll/ mother f@#!ing fag shit asshole shithole bastard asshole bitch

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 07:43 PM »
i have a feeling asbest's days are very limited.