Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:45 AM

Author Topic: Hai.. HMm  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hai.. HMm
« on: February 17, 2011, 03:57 PM »
I'm doing a informative speech on WOrm Armageddon.. Do your have any links that i can use to do it? Like when was it made, who developed it etc..? D:
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Rodent

Re: Hai.. HMm
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 05:18 PM »

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 06:00 PM »
Trololololo lollololo lollololo looo hahahahahaaa

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:04 PM »
lmfao.. who in the hell are u giving a speech to about w:a? haha

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 11:00 PM »
-Sigh- Forget about it. i'm changing my speech topic. :D
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 11:05 PM »
You should give us all a speech and record it and put it on YouTube.  That would make my existence worthwhile.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 11:55 PM »
Why not making a speech where every worms talk is a player talk ?

We all record a short sentence, send it to someone who'll put it as a single file.
And then we all dl it, so we can have fun with players voices !
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 03:00 AM »
Hahaha! I was hoping that i can introduce everbody to Worm Armageddon so that they can download it and play it! :D But nvm. :o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 03:13 AM »
I'll actually support this, but not to download it, I support them to BUY IT and play it, it only costs a few bucks, pretty lame to download WA these days lol, unless you already own a copy and burn it as an iso, that's what I done xD

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 04:21 AM »
Hahaha! I was hoping that i can introduce everbody to Worm Armageddon so that they can download it and play it! :D But nvm. :o

Doing a speech like that in front of all your mates could result in the most epic failure ever witnessed.

You might not recover if it goes bad.  Alternatively it could result in huge amount of extra players into wormnet if your sales pitch is well executed.

I say try it.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 04:24 AM »
I downloaded my Worm Armageddon from a Youtube link that they provided. Its called Worm Armageddon full by Kira.. then I brought the disc toward Worm Armageddon and downloaded that.. Thanks to Cueshark installing .32 wkrubberworm i can play on that Worm Armageddon i downloaded instead of Worm Armageddon full by Kira. :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 04:48 AM »
Did you know you can be permanently banned from Wnet for openly admitting you are using an unofficial version of WA and advising others to obtain it illegally?

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 02:34 PM »
Yeah, i know that. I deleted that Worm Armageddon full my Kira and i've been using my Worm Armageddon that i downloaded from the Worm Armageddon disc.