Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:13 PM

Author Topic: Avirex :(  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: Avirex :(
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 07:59 PM »
Weeee!!!!

It's really nice to see you again online Avi  :-*

Offline Kradie

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 08:01 PM »
I'm ok though, I have not gone and over dosed, been in a horrible car accident, or killed myself because ZaR took w2roper made it unlimited zook and advertised a new scheme they spent many sleepless knights creating.  :-*
  lol
Damn my evil plan failed! ;)

Don't forget the no parachute part! XD

But really, it is good to see you again lad! :D

Addiction is terrible thing! Good that you are doing better now. Looking forward to game with you again ^^
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 08:05 PM »
woops, I meant nights... guess that was a shout out to knightz!! :DD

nice to see you guys, like I said, hope ill be back playing soon. see yall then.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 08:07 PM »
Glad to hear you are ok :)

Online Godmax

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 08:12 PM »
It is an honor to meet you heroinsniffbear avirex

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 08:23 PM »
the feeling is mutual cumshrimpingasscowboy godmax.

Shrimping
When a guy or a girl or two guys have sexual intercourse. The male ejaculates his load in either the woman's or mans anal cavity. Then the person who has filled up his partners ass with juice sticks a straw up the anus and sucks the cream out to enjoy a warm treat
"SHRIMPING" - cream pie my ass, i'll the give you the straw to suck it out!
#shrimping#straw#suck out#warm load#sticky surprise

Offline Csongi

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 08:25 PM »
wb sexi rex
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2017, 08:48 PM »
huahuahuahua aeeeee

cool to know u r ok little frango!!!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2017, 09:00 PM »
was just browsing old shits and found it!

huahuahauhaua

First i would like to start off by saying, shaving the balls is not for everyone!! it takes a special kind of person, a brave man...  i man with balls!! haha get  it?  it is very important that you pay close attention to this tutorial if your a first time ball shaver. For those of you that have shaved the jewels before, congratulations! feel free to post your pics of your work, and add any usefull tips to my tutorial. now let me begin.

step 1.) if you have never shaved your balls and pubic area, i suggest an electric hair buzzer, trim the over grown jungle to the lowest level before you even think of pulling out the bic razor...  ok, that was'nt so bad now was it? looks good! now lets proceed to step 2.

step 2.) i like to call this step of the balls shaving the preparation stage.. you want your balls to be relaxed when you shave them, so you have to put them at ease, some nice warm water usually does the trick! cup some warm water in ur hand and caress your balls gently, slow circular motion works for me the best, but you may develop your own technique. dont be scared to talk to your balls, let them know everything is going to be ok, and they are in good hands... tell your balls you wont let anything happen to them, you love them, and everything is going to be ok... i mean, everyone needs a little reassurance once in a while...  (**warning**never use cold water, i repeat!! never use cold water, you do not want your balls shriveled and shrunk**) 

step 3.) now that your balls are at ease, and feel safe in your hands its time to bust out the shaving cream. personally i like a shaving cream that starts as a gel, and then foams up nicely, i put a generous amount in my hand and mix it up a bit with some warm water before applying to my balls, the mixture of warm water is especially important, because we have just gained our balls trust, and we intend to keep it! applying the shaving cream directly to the nuts from the bottle tends to be cold, we dont want to send our nuts into shock now do we? ok, so now that we have a warm water, and shaving cream mixture get a good lather on your balls, i usually lather the cream into my balls for about a minute.. but i have a very small nutsack, each nutsack is different and will require a different amount of time, thats for you to determine, use your best judgment.

step 4.) now your balls are lathered up nicely, if you followed each step correctly your balls are smooth as a babies bottom, and wrinkle free! bring on the bic razor baby!! theres no turning back now big boi!! now again you will want warm water, any experienced ball shaver can tell you, warm water is the most important ingredient in this process.. you will want to run the razor under the warm water, then lift you balls and shave gently... its very important you are using a NEW razor.. dont be cheap and try to re-use, your balls wont appreciate it, and by morning, you wont either!! so please, use a new razor! ok, now you should be applying little to no pressure while shaving the balls... really you only need to graze the balls with the razor, that should do the trick.. i like to start from my chode (the creepy looking skin that connect ur balls to your asshole) and work my way up, because these are the most sensative areas.. dont be scared if u get too close to the buttox area, hell shave a lil bum screw it, why not? it does not make you gay!!lol dont worry! dont forget to rinse the razor under the warm water frequently... alright, now you have some nice smooth balls!! great job, your doing great!! lets move on to step 5!

step 5.) now its time to make a decision, do you want to completely shave your pubic area? or leave the hair very short (see step 1) as for myself, i leave the pubic area's hair buzzed to the lowest level... i think it looks little more manly.. and my dick is plenty big, where i can get away with it... for those of you with a little peepee, i would suggest to shave it all off, it will make your tool look slightly bigger. for you little peepee fellas, your job is almost done, just keep on shaving! you may apply a little more pressure in this area, as its not as sensative as the balls.. if you have a hairy stomach you need to blend in the shaving with your stomach hairs.. i usually follow the V section of my pelvic... for those of you who are physically fit you will know what im talking about.... and for you fatty's...  well, u cant see ur nuts to shave them anyway! haha

step 6.) if you have decided to go with the more manly technique, this is where it may get tricky. first of all start with shaving those pesky hairs that run up the base of your shaft... please please please be very careful during this process!! at the very base of the penis you will want to shave a circle.... almost a ring around the base of the penis, defining where exactly your weapon starts, where the power of the thrust begins!! lol  then as i said in step 5, you will want to blend into your stomach hairs.. for this you will use the electric buzzer though...

step 7.) you can double check your balls, make sure you did not miss anything, im sure you did!! i always miss some.. so just give a double check and maybe go over them once more with a razor... even the most skilled, and trained professional ball shavers will miss some hairs here and there..

step 8.) shower!! wash your balls good, you dont wanna let the shaving cream dry up on the balls man, could be bad, i never let it happen to me, but who knows what could happen? mayb a rash? hahaha just take a f@#!in shower..

i hope this tutorial has shed some light on this topic for many of you... i hope the newb ball shavers enjoyed it, and the experienced have learned a thing or two..  if you still have questions, refer to my FAQ section below, or feel free to ask in reply!!!

FAQ
Q:  what shaving cream do you use, avi?
A:  im a big fan of the Gillette Series Shave Gel, Sensitive Skin!!
Q:  have you ever shaved all of your pubic area avi?
A:  why yes, young man, i have... but im not a fan of the look, maybe you will be! good luck shaving!
Q:  have you ever been injured while shaving?
A:  ahhhhh yes, i wish i could tell your there is no risk involved, but unforunetly there is!! i have been gotten a few nicks, and cuts... one time i even got bad razor burn in my pubic area due to not giving a good electric buzz prior to the shave!! so you see, its very important to follow my steps closely to reduce the risk of injury!
Q:  what size is ur penis avi?
A:  hey dude, that will be for another post, this tutorial is strictly for the ball shaving process... jeez
Q:  avi, after shaving i have such a mess.. whats the best way to clean up?
A:  well my friend, i have found that if you shave your balls while sitting on the toilet, there is no cleanup at all, it all just drops in the toilet, cleanup is a simple flush away!
Q:  avi, whats the best part about shaving your balls?
A:  well, for me.. i just love the smooth feeling, they feel great, look great, and makes my penis look f@#!ing huge!! cant go wrong.
Q:  roflmao! how u fight against itching after the operation??
A: Hello NinjaCamel, i have found that a nice soothing lotion will come in handy during the itching fazes.

"i shaved my ballzzzzzz man this tutorial really helped lol, i made like you said and worked great!!! yes i thought wtf iam gay? when i was shaving the area close to my asshole but nah, it rocks haha and now i have a nice shaved balls, i doubt ill even stop to shave it ... very thanks avi once again."-nino

"Hahaha, man avi.. I think I`m gonna print that out and hang it up on the door of the toilet :) Some guys really need such a tutorial you know" -Crazy
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2017, 10:32 PM »
WTF mano hauahuuhahua
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:35 PM by Aladdin »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 10:41 PM »
Once tried to shave it. Cutted with trimmer just between balls and Mandingo.

Growing beard since then. My dick looks like a hipster now.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:51 PM by Sensei »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2017, 10:54 PM »
why would you do that shrimping you speak of

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2017, 09:51 AM »
Oh man, I was about to jerk off to these messages of sadness. But guess things changed back. :o

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.