Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:17 PM

Author Topic: He doesn't get the message  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Rioter

He doesn't get the message
« on: February 22, 2009, 02:14 PM »
Now I DO NOT WANT this to turn into a hate topic, this is just pointing out his lack of common sense and his (annoying) determination to get back on here.

If you are reading this and you know fully well who you are, just quit trying to get back here. And in response to your request messages, No I will not be removing quotes from WQDB, such as this one
[15:30:57] [Doubletime] his brain wasnt even good enough toi come up with a good respond lol
[15:31:28] [sGodiTo] ur brain isnt even good enough to come up with a perfect sentence

Sensible comments please...

Offline chakkman

Re: He doesn't get the message
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 06:39 PM »
I dont get it...

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 07:10 PM »
lol?

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 08:29 PM »
Say 'hi' to dobletime for me, Rioter  :D
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Rioter

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 08:31 PM »
I dont get it...
Look at the image. See the name appearing, even though he's still banned and he damn well knows it.

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 08:41 AM »
lol, Doublenerd used that same phrase with me at least 4 times, if u didnt know, he uses a translator to talk with people, u only need to see all his posts where he tries to do perfect english but always fail :)
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 10:26 PM »
ye, nt english xD

Offline chakkman

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 11:14 PM »
I dont get it...
Look at the image. See the name appearing, even though he's still banned and he damn well knows it.
Hows it possible that he can even log in when hes banned? Monkey?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 04:48 AM »
He was banned when he was logged in and since now he didn't logged out. He can do nothing though.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.