Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:50 AM

Author Topic: Hello I need a VPS  (Read 384 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Hello I need a VPS
« on: June 06, 2014, 12:05 PM »
I need a 100 slots NP license TeamSpeak3 server with as close to 100% uptime as possible and reasonable ping for Spain (western europe)

I've been looking around and direct hosting would cost me around 25-40 dollars a month, but I haven't looked at many german/french websites and they are supposedly cheaper

I don't want to spend more than 5 or 6 euros a month and at this point I'm not even sure if that's possible.

It's work related-ish, and so far we have been using a free one from a local hosting network website thing but they've ran out of sponsors (duh)

Anyone has any idea if my expectations are reasonable? Or anyone with a VPS can do me a price? :P
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:07 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

Re: Hello I need a VPS
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:21 PM »
yeah:

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 12:36 PM »
well, free NPL for TS3 have max of 512 slots, and volumedrive (even the lowest for 4.45$) can handle them (tested)
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline taner

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 11:49 PM »
FOR GOATS SAKE... TAKE UR TIME AND SUCK SOME MORE WIKIES AND MAYBE ULL AFFORD ONE.HAIL

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 01:14 AM »
is this the same guy that would say something along the lines of...

"why are you posting this on a worms forum? go do your own research, blah blah blah"

yeah, i think it is...