Forums
May 11, 2024, 07:12 PM

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 958 times)

Offline Storm2

Hi everyone
« on: June 04, 2014, 05:51 PM »
Not sure if this is the right place, but we'll worry about that later.

I'm Storm2, but I also sometimes go by S256. I've lived in Ireland for the past 14 years when I moved from England in summer 2000.

I'm a fairly new Wormer, as one of my friends got me hooked into it in early January this year. I used to play with a group of six people but nowadays I also hang around on WormNet and hijack random games. :D

I like playing BnG, BnA and Blast Zone, but I like playing basic Shoppa the most. One of my friends created this variation and it had a profound effect on me as I started to learn the rope. I'm currently working on a RubberWorm version which I might post here and see what you think of it.

There are of course schemes that I don't like, most notably the racing schemes. I don't know why, maybe it's just because I prefer playing the conventional schemes. Walk for Weapons is another area that I'm not that good in.

Here's to many happy experiences on this great site!
Disulfur

Friend of the domestic cat.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:53 PM »
I don't know why

because you suck at em

give yourself time and don't close any doors
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline rU`

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 05:58 PM »
Welcome Storm2. Stooory bud? Hope you have a good time in here.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Casso

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 05:58 PM »
Welcome in Storm !  Have a nice stay here :)

A lot of time and practice is needed  to become good at this game and play at high level. Don't worry man ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 12:41 AM »
Welcome to TUS storm.

good to see a newcomer taking interest in shoppa (a rope scheme)

hopefully you also try, and like roper, thats what most of the pros play.. and ttrr as well ( a racing scheme )

both of those schemes takes a long time to learn, but with the right effort, and determination you can be a legend! :D

hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do, and participate in this league... please dont be thrown off my jerks like Aerox.

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 02:30 AM »
Welcome to TUS Storm

Have Fun man !

Becarful don't addicit WA

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 06:23 AM »
also start practicing hysteria, it's a scheme that requires the fastest planning and fastest fingers!

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 08:22 AM »
Hey Mate, If I see you online i`ll teach you a few cool schemes. I would imagin it could be hard to be a newcomer to worms because alot of the more experienced wormers like to play with skilled opponants and play more skilled schemes. If you hang out with better players you will get alot better quicker then if you play vs other noobs. Im not the best but Im happy to teach you what I know.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 11:39 PM »
also start practicing hysteria

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 12:30 AM »
Facepalm cos forgot underpants again?  ::)

Hi storm.

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 01:19 AM »
Maybe  TheWalrus got cancer from dis comment !  ::)  ::)

Offline Storm2

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 10:14 PM »
Hysteria huh?

Well then...
Disulfur

Friend of the domestic cat.