Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:21 AM

Author Topic: Help please - YouTube comments not loading...  (Read 1147 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Help please - YouTube comments not loading...
« on: September 18, 2014, 08:24 AM »
Hi, the last few days i've noticed YouTube comments won't ever load for me on this PC, where the comments should show all I get is this:

^^ This image just seems to stay there forever, no matter how long I leave it "loading"...

I don't have a clue what the problem is, i've tried searching YouTubes help FAQ, and I can't seem to find a way to contact them to ask about it, I really don't know where to go for support on this issue lol...

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: Help please - YouTube comments not loading...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 09:08 AM »
it can be temporary problem, check console developer section (CTRL+SHIFT+J)
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 09:10 AM »
Delete cache etc... update java... and reboot... if you solve it, ok.. otherwise just wait, it's probably their problem. Did you try with another browser?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:12 AM »
Delete cache etc... update java... and reboot... if you solve it, ok.. otherwise just wait, it's probably their problem. Did you try with another browser?

Yes, works fine on all my other computers.

I'll try these methods, cheers.

Ok so i've updated Java, deleted cache, rebooted, still doesn't work...

But it works on both my laptops, both my phones, and my other PC, so, wtf???

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 10:11 AM »
try with only one browser to uninstall it and reinstall it again.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 10:41 AM »
Hmm, can you reinstall firefox but at the same time keep all your bookmarks and favourites? I have too many it's not worth reinstalling if I lose them...

I just tried Internet Explorer, and YouTube comments worked, so perhaps I can just use IE for YT...

Edit: You know what actually, I remember now a Firefox update a few days ago... I am sure it's this update that causes the problem, it was working fine before...

Maybe I will just wait for next Firefox update or email them...

Offline j0hny

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 02:20 PM »
Hmm, can you reinstall firefox but at the same time keep all your bookmarks and favourites? I have too many it's not worth reinstalling if I lose them...

I just tried Internet Explorer, and YouTube comments worked, so perhaps I can just use IE for YT...

Edit: You know what actually, I remember now a Firefox update a few days ago... I am sure it's this update that causes the problem, it was working fine before...

Maybe I will just wait for next Firefox update or email them...

Try clear your browser by this program: https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 09:42 AM »
So yeah after consulting the people at Firefox, they suggested a bunch of options and it seems that deleting the cookies for YouTube.com after clearing the entire cache worked :)

ANO - When you said "delete cache etc" I didn't think to delete cookies lol...

Offline j0hny

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 11:23 AM »
So yeah after consulting the people at Firefox, they suggested a bunch of options and it seems that deleting the cookies for YouTube.com after clearing the entire cache worked :)

ANO - When you said "delete cache etc" I didn't think to delete cookies lol...

Ccleaner, cleans all. :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.

Offline Chelsea

Offline ANO

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 02:12 PM »
Told you  ;D

guuuuuet

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 02:52 PM »
I believe it's YouTube issue, because it happens to me from time to time in different browsers. Also some videos load fast, some videos slow, they have a lot of servers for everything...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline j0hny

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 08:28 AM »
I believe it's YouTube issue, because it happens to me from time to time in different browsers. Also some videos load fast, some videos slow, they have a lot of servers for everything...

This is normal, usually on weekends you can't see anything on youtube in full hd, by overloaded servers.
Buffering it's a slut.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:30 AM by j0hny »