Forums
May 17, 2024, 08:14 PM

Author Topic: Hey! Guy! Who lives in Central and South Amerika  (Read 1479 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

Hey! Guy! Who lives in Central and South Amerika
« on: November 22, 2012, 07:02 PM »
I Just moved to Guatamala!  Love it here!  Chicas es Bonita! as well as the country! I am Learning Spanish and Portuguese..
Cant wait to see the Mayans temple and to party on Dec 21st...   Not going to ruin the surpise but get ready!
Any of my old m8s on here live anywhere near here
I am visiting BloG in Brazil and I remember a bunch of wormies lived around here
So say whats up! lets paaaarty and bust loads!  Lol

nos vamos amigos!

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Hey! Guy! Who lives in Central and South Amerika
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 07:05 PM »
Hey L74D86S4D49+D87+Q7D9*%¨$!!!

I live in Brazil, but u need to walk a lot to know my land... It is Rio Grande do Sul. You are welcome to drink a good chimarrao and know the best women from da world!

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 07:41 PM »
Hey L74D86S4D49+D87+Q7D9*%¨$!!!

I live in Brazil, but u need to walk a lot to know my land... It is Rio Grande do Sul. You are welcome to drink a good chimarrao and know the best women from da world!

Yeah I like your woman and i bet the like gringos hah   beauitful country brazil is i bet and whats a chimarrao and rio grand do sul

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42 PM »
Rio Grande do Sul = state
Chimarrão = Rio Grande do Sul's fav drink :D

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 06:00 AM »
Whats up Tox, it has been awhile. Nice to see you stoppin by... You got plans to come back to worms?
Take some pictures and post them on our site/forums. I would really like to see what they show in the temples.
'
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 08:43 AM »
cocksack why did you move to guatemala?  my sister was just there 4 months ago, she loved it.  good to see ya, didnt think you would have internet there in your hut  ;D

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 11:50 PM »
Whats up Tox, it has been awhile. Nice to see you stoppin by... You got plans to come back to worms?
Take some pictures and post them on our site/forums. I would really like to see what they show in the temples.
'

Hey man it has been! Yeah you no worms is like crack you always come back for more Lol
I will come back but not going to be very active, I need to learn spanish in 3 months and start opening these business.s with my partner down here and start making some big chedder.
I am pretty sure i might be going it is already sold it and they were selling tickets or whatever for 2000dollars a person
but the school im going to is going their for some kind of field trip so i am going to buy my way in lol    the real Mayans are like 4ft tall if u didnt no Lol   hope your readY    i spoke to some elders and yup its happening!   just be ready i hope you guys are packn heat cuz your going to need it.

cocksack why did you move to guatemala?  my sister was just there 4 months ago, she loved it.  good to see ya, didnt think you would have internet there in your hut  ;D

heyyyy me wallymcfiddlesack      its beautiful here and so freakn cheap im so rich here Lol and the woman are goregous
where did ur sis go
im living in Sansare and Sanrate and moving to Guatemala City and Antigua after I make some big money here.
I dont have internet yet going to get some next week, im using the internet at the school im attending and omg it is horrindous lol     well hit me up later amigos     ill check back everynow in then

if u guys havnt already added me on facebook add me, look up    Tea Baggins 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:52 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline CJ

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 07:15 PM »
posts like this are why i only pop by every now and then, bloody genius...

Toxic ya coont, how are you? still need to make contact with you, been a very busy man me with the daughter and work etc, but i will contact u on msn sooner or later. (need to add another way of contact as msn is getting finished in march 2013)
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 02:27 AM »

Toxic ya coont, how are you? still need to make contact with you, been a very busy man me with the daughter and work etc, but i will contact u on msn sooner or later. (need to add another way of contact as msn is getting finished in march 2013)

Hah, glad to hear that m8.
I am pretty awesome, everything is going the order I want it..  Girls.. Money.. Fun.. Fiestas..  All is well..
Umm hit me up on here would be the best bet probably.  MSN i dont even think i got anymore Lol, why is it ending?

Offline CJ

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 12:46 AM »

Hah, glad to hear that m8.
I am pretty awesome, everything is going the order I want it..  Girls.. Money.. Fun.. Fiestas..  All is well..
Umm hit me up on here would be the best bet probably.  MSN i dont even think i got anymore Lol, why is it ending?

coonts are turning everything into yahoo or skype or smth, all i know is in march 2013 msn will be no more :(
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 01:58 AM »
oh btw toxic i think skaters lives in honduras....50% sure....hes somewhere down there in central america for sure....

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 10:19 AM »
so you're learning Spanish opening business with a partner going to school selling tickets 2000 dollars

please tell me all about how it is living with the mob
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 03:45 PM »
CJ > That sucks, I remember using MSN all the time.
Wally > Who is skaters?
Ropa > I could but you might get wacked if you get any knowledge of our Mayan secrets xD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 03:40 AM »
Wally > Who is skaters?
You don't remember skaters?  Hes from the old armageddon clan, stops in here from time to time.  American.