Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:48 PM

Author Topic: Hey guys, i'm looking  (Read 680 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hey guys, i'm looking
« on: November 12, 2010, 01:50 PM »
If your still Play pokemon and  stuff, If your still have Pokemon Soul silver or Heart gold and you beaten the game and you have at least 6 or more pokemon level 100, can your battle with me? I'm looking for a good challenge. Please give me your FC (friend code) and what time you battle. :)

Thanks. ^^
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Farco/Ghost

Re: Hey guys, i'm looking
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Hmm. i guess this is a bad place to ask for a battle. ;/ not many of your have  Pokemon SOul silver or Heart gold and a DS. ;/
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:43 PM »
hmmmm... I haven't got pokemons but ..i can play worms with you! :P

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 03:18 PM »
Maciej u dont have pokemons, u ARE a pokemon! :D haha xD j/k dude! xD

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 03:50 PM »
OH really Uber? Then I am going to have to catch him then. :D

Anyways cmon, if your got a DS and Pokemon soul silver and heart gold. Please give me your FC so i can add you! <3 to battle.

I've already have a friend who is willing to battle me, and he thinks he can beat me. D:

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 05:20 PM »
johto sux X:

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 10:04 PM »
o_O! no it don't. Kanto and Jhoto are the best season ever made... and the over season just sucks!!!!!!!