Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:48 PM

Author Topic: Hey Monkey  (Read 2878 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hey Monkey
« on: May 03, 2011, 05:49 AM »
Is it alright to have my name change to KiRbY in here?

And my Wheatsnooper nick is: sKiRbY-`Jedi`
                              Wormnet: KiRby-`Jedi`

And no. I didn't quit Jedi and I'm not joining dC anymore since you're not taking me seriously.. -.-
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Re: Hey Monkey
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 06:44 AM »
Why do you have so many names... gengar, ghost, kirby... and u dont tell people unless they ask that ur tus nick is different -.-

Just have one name yeh
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:46 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:36 AM »
stop changing nicks pls !!!!!!

It's awfull !

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19 AM »
ye that sucks lol vsf kirby
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 11:40 AM »
wtf u guys dont get it or just already forgot? pokemon change his name when he EVOLVE!!!! its just his next stage deal with it yoo

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 01:02 PM »
wtf u guys dont get it or just already forgot? pokemon change his name when he EVOLVE!!!! its just his next stage deal with it yoo

hauhushauhauhau

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 02:31 PM »
I'm not home Gengar, when I'm there I'll change it for you.

I don't like the way people reply to your threads and I ask them to stop, but you changing your nick, creating different clans this much, has ruined your reputation. MonkeyIsland was not my real nickname, but people know me by this nick and I've made my peace with it. (although I may change it when necessary due to the fact I'm using one of Lucasarts's trademarks)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 02:45 PM »
George Lucas will sue you for all you have! Good thing we have donations, eh? :)

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 02:56 PM »
This is why I chose Darkmaul and not darthmaul, I'm scared of George  :(

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 07:49 PM »
(although I may change it when necessary due to the fact I'm using one of Lucasarts's trademarks)
How about MonkeyIslands, or MonkeyBo4t?

Come to think of it you have a pretty strange nick xD Not many nicks are place names lol. MonkeyIsland heh, cant think of any other nicks that are names of places! 
worm and learn

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 08:48 PM »

Haha, Theredi, Gengar is the final evolution of Haunter. It goes from Gastly -->  Haunter lv. 35 ---> Gengar (through trading). So I don't evolve anymore. o.0 Anyways I do not know if I should change my nick. o.0
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline angus

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 03:12 AM »

[/quote]

Haha, Theredi, Gengar is the final evolution of Haunter. It goes from Gastly -->  Haunter lv. 35 ---> Gengar (through trading). So I don't evolve anymore.
[/quote]

omg.. really? xD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 03:49 AM »
If you don't believe me, then use this site http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gastly. This site is all about Pokemon, trainers, everything. :D

Offline TitiO

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 04:06 AM »

Haha, Theredi, Gengar is the final evolution of Haunter. It goes from Gastly -->  Haunter lv. 35 ---> Gengar (through trading). So I don't evolve anymore. o.0 Anyways I do not know if I should change my nick. o.0

Haha, Theredi, Gengar is the final evolution of Haunter. It goes from Gastly -->  Haunter lv. 35 ---> Gengar (through trading). So I don't evolve anymore.

omg.. really? xD
If you don't believe me, then use this site http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gastly. This site is all about Pokemon, trainers, everything. :D

ushushuASHuahsuAS.. omg.. this man is so funny.. uahsuahsuahsuaHs

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 04:12 AM »
Oi! Don't judge me.. I'm a Pokemon nerd. o.0 I've been playing Pokemon since I was 7. :DDD And so far I've played Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, and Jap. Black Version. And I'm still surprised I can beat them all too. o.o GATTA CATCH THEM ALL!!! :DDDDD And also with old Pokemon episodes to new Pokemons. :DDD
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:17 AM by Gengar »