0 (0%)
Plane
3 (30%)
My car/mobile home
3 (30%)
All of them
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: How do you like to travel?  (Read 285 times)

Offline Kradie

How do you like to travel?
« on: May 12, 2024, 07:31 PM »
So which of these travel transportation do you like most to use? I am excluding metro, taxi and trams because they are used in cities and suburban areas. 
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: How do you like to travel?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 07:36 PM »
train has nostalgia vibes for me, so my vote is on that :-*

boat is the best experience and chill

I was always scared on planes, even tho driving car has the highest ratio chance to die, I had the greatest fear on planes

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 08:00 PM »
Ehh, I ain't traveled at all for almost 7 years. Before that I used to use train and bus. Can't say that I really like them. Perhaps I liked trains about 13-14 years ago and earlier though. Where is the "None of them" option btw?

I was always scared on planes

Same shit. And I also have never traveled on a plane. And probably never will.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 08:03 PM by preduestniq »

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2024, 10:44 AM »
By car. Don't have to be as stressed about what time to get out of bed or depart. It's a 7 hour drive to travel to my parents' house and I find that easy to do now. The Bloopcraft becomes an extension of me and I'm one with the machine. Often when we travelled overseas my Dad hired a car to drive us around. For a lot of places that means you can see so much more in a shorter time. I'm not sure if I'd hire a car myself though. I don't have many travel ambitions now.

I'm getting on a plane next week to go to the South Island for a few nights. The problem of a water hazard in between, where the inconvenience & expense of having to book a ferry for a certain time more than cancels out any convenience gained from driving the route.
x_+

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 03:08 PM »
I like car, but plain mostly of time is needed cos you travel around 3000km to visit a place when you dont have much time, you just gotta go on plain and then comeback.

I dunno if you guys knows that, but the state i live in Brazil is called Pernambuco, its one of the smallest state of Brazil. but bigger than whole Portugal country... yes the country who just sent sluts, slaves, criminals and all shit from there to Brazil. thats one of reason why we sucks lol, but back to the topic...

Cars are much more fun, but mostly plain ae.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 05:18 PM »
in Chile its nice to travel in car for his geography, i live in Valparaíso (Center of Chile, close of Santiago) but if u travel to the South of Chile (Temuco for example) its like 900km but you do it like in 9 hours in a car
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD