Forums
May 10, 2024, 06:02 PM

Author Topic: Hysteria $$$  (Read 869 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Hysteria $$$
« on: May 12, 2013, 12:19 PM »
I am organizing fast hysteria tourney tonight in channel #Ropers Heaven 18:00 GMT, I will pay winner 5 dollars, rules as in tus hysteria, sign ups starting 17:30 GMT in # RH. Everyone is welcome, bo1

Offline Xrayez

Re: Hysteria $$$
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 12:23 PM »
Should be nice  :)

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:41 PM »
yea nice

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 09:29 PM »
Very nice games, a bit long coz 2 times was draw in 3 way final.. but finally we decided to make final with all teams in.  CONGRATULATIONS for wiinner - Dennis, I am adding replay, so u can check his beautiful shots :)
2nd Greatprof
3rd HHC
Thx for games guys, in next week i will organize another tourney, i did not decid about scheme yet, but U are welcome!!

After talk with Dennis, he decided to give his won 5 dollars for TUS, Very Thank You in the MonkeyIsland's name,I will talk with him and send it as soon as possible

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 10:03 PM »
nice games indeed, i was trying to kill HHC and when i finally did it, Den got me right :( gg all :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 11:00 PM »
ae ae gj den! and nice donation! very kind! tus loves you

edit: vcool doing a cash tourny slayer! even if its a small prize, still awesome!

plz do roper next week, and give more of a notice, rather then same day. and i would like to play
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:02 PM by avirex »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 07:24 AM »
sended[attachment=2][attachment=2]

Offline DENnis

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 07:58 AM »
Very nice games, a bit long coz 2 times was draw in 3 way final.. but finally we decided to make final with all teams in.  CONGRATULATIONS for wiinner - Dennis, I am adding replay, so u can check his beautiful shots :)
2nd Greatprof
3rd HHC
Thx for games guys, in next week i will organize another tourney, i did not decid about scheme yet, but U are welcome!!

After talk with Dennis, he decided to give his won 5 dollars for TUS, Very Thank You in the MonkeyIsland's name,I will talk with him and send it as soon as possible

Thank you for your tourney host and all that patience at the end, too. Greatprof, HHC and me had a 3-way-final and we all 3 did 2 draws in a row (I still can't believe that) :D. It was almost midnight then and we decided to speed it up with a 1vs1vs1 kill the leader end, which also was really cool, indeed 8).

Thank you for all the fun and the other nice games before, too!

See you next time ;D

;·DENnis

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 09:29 AM »
VGJ, DENnis  :)

I am glad that the new winner of the tournament.  :-[

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 11:01 AM »
DENnis, good job and thanks for your donation!
Also thanks kin for hosting :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline DENnis

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 05:01 PM »
Thank you and you're welcome, MonkeyIsland.