Forums
May 03, 2024, 12:53 AM

Author Topic: I found a keyboard!!!!  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Dead

I found a keyboard!!!!
« on: April 25, 2011, 03:54 PM »
I was yesterday walking to buy something and saw a keyboard over the floor. I took it and now its here but not proven yet. So i want to know if any1 know something about this keyboard, please post here :D

IBM keyboard model 0225

it looks like an older keyboard, but sometimes old things works better than news

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Re: I found a keyboard!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 04:06 PM »
Mate you should never pick up keyboards from the floor!

That could have any diseases all over it!

What if some crack addict whore used it to play WoW or something?

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 04:13 PM »
I know Anubis used to use IBM Rapid Access II.. Since it's the same brand it could be quite nice to rope with. :) I never used the one you bought though.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 04:21 PM »

I don't think some crack addicted whore would be able to afford to play WoW. ;)

Offline Dead

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 04:47 PM »
nobody helpme :( sapitri

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 05:02 PM »
Plug it in and try it. Nothing can beat that. :) Try pressing all combinations of arrow keys + Space and you'll see if it has keylock or not. Try tapping the shit out of the spacebar and see if it gets shaky quickly also.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 05:08 PM »
Plug it in and try it. Nothing can beat that. :) Try pressing all combinations of arrow keys + Space and you'll see if it has keylock or not. Try tapping the shit out of the spacebar and see if it gets shaky quickly also.

Also try holding it on fire and see if it melts.
(sorry couldn't resist lol)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 09:28 PM »

I don't think some crack addicted whore would be able to afford to play WoW. ;)

She played the crack version?

Offline Crazy

IBM yes yes yes!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08 PM »
IBM FOR THE WIN!!!!

I googled your KB Dead, and actually the KB I have used since my first day of worming also came up on the search results in addition to your black model. I can really advice you to try that KB you found, cause IBM made some great KB`s very suitable for worms earlier on. I can almost guarantee that it has no keylock. This is a picture of my KB:

I am thinking about buying another one of my KB on ebay for about 20 dollars, cause my spacebar is not as good as it used to be ;P  But this KB is GREAT for roping, seriously, if you want a new one for worms, you WON`T be dissapointed with this one. MI said I looked so much more warmed up when he played me two days ago, but it was because I was finally roping on this MAGNIFICENT keyboard again :D I also have to mention I lost 4 out of 5 games, but that was more MI owning and my on fault, not the KB xD
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:10 PM by Crazy »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 06:10 PM »
I once bought the same IBM kb Anubis uses coz i wanted to be as leet as him. My dreams should soon be shattered tho as i realized it had a keylock on control arrows + space... :( Well actually i find it hard enough to get one finger to do what i want anyway so... :P

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 07:27 PM »
you will need more then just a keyboard, if u ever wanna be as leet as anubis was haha

Offline chakkman

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 07:30 PM »
That's true lol.