Forums
May 14, 2024, 08:24 PM

Author Topic: I need help  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Casso

Re: I need help
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 07:26 PM »
this is the real problem:

these codes are automatically created  :(

Have you ever used it ?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 07:31 PM »
Ah crap. Gotta change that from 9 to 5 as well then. Thanks for noticing Casso! Can this really be done? :-X I'm starting to have doubts

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 07:32 PM »
Same pattern at the end too. That's what I was asking about, by the way.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 07:36 PM »
What are my options? Send the document in and just cross my fingers that they don't give a f@#!? I mean, I've been using them for such a long time. Like C23 said, I'm old enough now. It's their fault that they let me deposit and withdraw with a credit card that didn't match my account details

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 07:37 PM »
criminal crazy =)))) f@#! the system mate!!!!1111111111

Offline Random00

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 07:40 PM »
They also have checksums at these codes usually.
I dunno about the norwegian ID, but in Germany there are also check digits in those lines. Since the ID cards look quite similar I think there are also check digits in there.
Dont know if they have a look at this, tho.

... its also possible to fake the check digits, but you need to know which digits are check digits and which algorithm is used ;s

Offline Crazy

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 07:52 PM »
Yeah, you are right Random. I don't really know how well they actually check it. Also, faking documents like this can lead to a huge fine I guess and also be filed on my criminal record. I don't think it's really worth it. Thanks for all the help though, I'll send it for approval without faking it and see what they say. I'll let you know about the result :P

Offline Casso

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 07:59 PM »
I think that it's the best choise ;)

Offline Ray

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 08:00 PM »
Imagine, how many users do they actually have, how much work it would be for them to actually check the checksums? Not to mention that these algorythms are not public, which means the company that runs this betting website is not really likely to get access to it either.

Offline darKz

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2012, 08:02 PM »
What Ray said. I don't think they check numbers either but then again if they do you're in deep shit.. It's probably better to just send the original and see what happens, gl. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ray

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 08:03 PM »
They definitely check the birthday, just change those 3 numbers, one at top, 2 at bottom, don't think you can do any better than that.

Offline CJ

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 02:16 AM »
hey man, bit of a daft point but have u ever phoned them up and tried to resolve it over the phone? i have unblocked many of LilScrappy94's poker accounts (to transfer money) via the telephone, an angry voice etc.... tell them ur a vaued customer n shit
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 07:54 AM »
Well you have 2 options:

One, use fake ID and hope they don't notice.

Two, send real ID and hope they don't realise how long you have been a customer.

I thought about this for a minute and I think there is a better chance of them not realising how long you have been a customer, could be some newish guy/girl who works there and only needs proof you are overage, they might not even take into account when you joined, it could be a quick case of "is this guy legal age?" "yep" "ok, next", unless they have some sort of coding that alerts them that you have been a customer before you were of legal age, or unless they are specifically looking for this, also, IF they do catch you, I don't really see why they could keep your money? All the money you want to withdraw, did you earn this before you were legal age or after? If you won those bets while you were of legal age, then everything should be fine, they could probably choose to ban your account for "previously breaking the law" but I would imagine it's all good if you are withdrawing money you legally won.

Even someone who is working their 1st day at the company whose job it is to check the ID will know the in-depth routine for something this serious, so I would definately think 100 times before going with this plan.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 10:32 AM »
Crazy:

Don't try to resolve this by telling the truth. There's no way gamble sites can get away with anything with the new legislation and new trends worldwide. Your account will get suspended and you will never see the money if they find out. I know you most likely already know this, but just to be clear.

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if they were asked to check all checksums by law, the legislation regarding online betting has gone really harsh to stop fraud. Is it a national betting website or is it foreign?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:35 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 04:42 AM »
Indeed Ropa, they do have become far more strict on all this in the recent years. The bookie I'm talking about is a foreign one with residence in Malta. They are under license from Malta's Government, and losing their license by letting under-aged people gamble is certainly not good.

I've been having the same thoughts Komo, on how well they actually check my ID - whether they check my ID up against my account information, or if they just check that I'm of legal age and what not. Will be exciting to see if it's approved or rejected anyway ^^ There's not point of return now