Forums
May 14, 2024, 11:10 PM

Author Topic: I need help  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Crazy

I need help
« on: July 04, 2012, 05:36 PM »
I need help from someone who knows photoshop well. I need to fake a number on my passport, and it needs to look legit. 8 years ago I registered at a bookmaker called Betsafe. Being underaged back then, I simply wrote I was born in 1985. I have made deposits and withdrawals from the bookie without any problems since then, but Betsafe was recently sold to another company and they are now asking for documents to confirm my account.

I have already got one life-time ban at a bookmaker for giving up false information regarding my date of birth and I'm not gonna let it happen again.  I'd be really greatful if someone could fix my passport to satisfy Betsafe's security check.

The number I'm talking about is "89" under date of birth. It needs to be changed to 85. Perhaps it is possible to copy one of the 5's from the bottom to replace it? Attatchment below
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:40 PM by Crazy »

Offline Chicken23

Re: I need help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 05:46 PM »
Why don't you just make a new account as your legally old enough to gamble now? Withdraw everything from the old so you don't lose anymore and stop breaking the law.. Could they seize your winning if they know your underage? Why risk a fake ID when your old enough now?

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 05:53 PM »
Why don't you just make a new account as your legally old enough to gamble now? Withdraw everything from the old so you don't lose anymore and stop breaking the law.. Could they seize your winning if they know your underage? Why risk a fake ID when your old enough now?

The problem I think is that he can't withdraw moneys anymore.

I'm not superpro with Photoshop but if you don't find anyone to fix it, I could try.

You could also lose the money on your new account but I think its more risky than this. :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 05:54 PM »
I can't withdraw anything until I have provided them with this document, so making a new account won't help. I don't have time for a long procedure on this, I need to cash out for a trip to Turkey. And I wouldn't call it breaking the law C23, I'm just bending it a little bit... They will probably freeze my account as well as my money if they find out. I can't change my date of birth on the account, so yeah, I gotta show some creativity on the document

Offline Masta

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:54 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:32 PM by Masta »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 06:05 PM »
Cue's baby could draw better then that :P Thanks for the offer Free, I'll see what happends first

Offline darKz

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 06:19 PM »
I'm gonna ask a friend of mine. Could take a couple days though since he's quite busy right now and I won't make any promises. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 06:24 PM »
Sounds great René! I'm really prowd that you used your 2000nd post ever on TUS to help me out :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 06:27 PM »
Can you provide a better quality image? Do you have a scanner perhaps? Also, any ideas about the numbers on the bottom? Do they have some sort of a meaning in which they store your information?

Need a better quality, because of the angle you are holding it, the numbers on the bottom part are bigger than the ones at the top, so if you can only use a camera to capture it, put it on a desk.

EDIT: this is as close I could get on this, better quality would be better.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 06:35 PM by Ray »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 06:33 PM »
Ray, I've been waiting for your reply, you were the first person in my mind when I thought about this. I haven't I'm afraid, this picture is taken with my Huawei U8800 and it has only got 4 mega pixels camera. Is it too bad?

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 06:36 PM »
I don't think this seems legit, I need a better picture.

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 07:00 PM »
4mpx kinda sucky ya, usual smartphone on android have 8 mpx mostly, and huawei got a lil bit wierder quality then nokia or sony xperia for example

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2012, 07:05 PM »
Ok Ray :) I took a new picture and I the numbers are equally sized now:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:14 PM by Crazy »

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2012, 07:14 PM »

Tried it myself, dunno if this looks legit enough to you or not. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2012, 07:17 PM »
That's not bad at all Dark ;O Looks very legit to me, it's only with a loop you can recognize any flaws there imo. There is some unnatural white texture around the 5 but size and shape seems good enough