Forums
May 21, 2024, 06:41 PM

Author Topic: I need your help!  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Ray

I need your help!
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:29 PM »
Hey people, I don't usually do any sort of thing like this, but this is really important for me.

My band - Ragged Punks of City Deep - is going to perform on a huge charity festival on the 23rd of March, 2013 and there are going to be over 20 bands on this day, sharing the same stage.

Since there are going to be a lot of people attending from various televisions and radios, we would like to get as close to the prime time as possible and that is organized through a poll on Facebook. No apps and hassle, just a regular Facebook question, you don't need to "Like" anything.

Here is the event page. Now, on top of the comments, there is a poll - might be possible that you can only see comments after RSVP-ing, so just drop a "Maybe" then - that says:

"Melyik zenekart szeretnétek főműsoridőben látni?"

There, please, vote for Ragged Punks of City Deep. If you are up on Facebook, if you could do this small thing, it would mean the world for me and for my band.

Thank you very much!

EDIT: forgot to mention that the voting ends on the 20th of March.

EDIT: since the organizers of the event don't like that people from other countries than Hungary voted, I removed the link from my post. Thank you for all your votes!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:54 PM by Ray »

Offline Kaleu

Re: I need your help!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:49 PM »
Done
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline OrangE

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 08:54 PM »
done. good luck ;D

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 12:27 AM »
Got my vote.. Good luck brotha!
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline Casso

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 12:53 AM »
Done ;)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 02:22 AM »
Done

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 02:48 AM »
Oh my, you guys already put us in the lead, I am so very grateful to all of you, love you guys, thank you so much! You are the best! Keep 'em coming ladies! :D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 03:53 AM »
k done, gl man.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 05:48 AM »
done.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 05:52 AM »
I signed up for facebook but can't figure out how to vote. After I put a checkmark beside your band how to I enter it?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 06:03 AM »
gl  :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 08:38 AM »
I signed up for facebook but can't figure out how to vote. After I put a checkmark beside your band how to I enter it?
That's it, just put the checkmark then and you are done I believe. :) Thank you!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 12:13 PM »
go go go goooo TUS can't be defeated by those "rossz shit"!!!!!!! the ragged punks are 2nd now. WE GOTTA WIN THIS!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 12:14 PM »
who doesn't vote is gay (except for peja and crazy, if they don't theyre just assholes)

Offline Ray

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 07:59 PM »
Rossz Szokás is actually one of our good friends as a band. :P I removed the link from my post due to the organizers dislike of nationalities voting for us. Thanks for the votes anyway, helped us boost! :)