Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:02 AM

Author Topic: I really don't understand.  (Read 608 times)

Offline Asbest

I really don't understand.
« on: April 25, 2014, 12:38 PM »
we had clanner with dt, and they refused to play their pick. yes, their pick. i thought its counts as freewin. Ignor avirex pls, he seems inadequate.

Offline Crazy

Re: I really don't understand.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 12:53 PM »
Refused to play our pick? That's quite absurd!!

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 12:58 PM »
Refused to play our pick? That's quite absurd!!
what??????

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 07:35 PM »
we had clanner with dt, and they refused to play their pick. yes, their pick. i thought its counts as freewin. Ignor avirex pls, he seems inadequate.
If THEY didn't play THEIR pick, why would it result in a free win for YOUR team?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 09:30 PM »
If THEY didn't play THEIR pick, why would it result in a free win for YOUR team?

maybe they would have rather played a clan that would have honored both picks?

maybe they felt good after winning the first and wanted to play the second?

maybe the wanted revenge after losing the first?

just a thought aye, but there's a bunch of reasons why it's only fair both picks are honored. Specially consider one team copuld just pussy out after they see their opponents are on fire in the first game , just to put another example
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 09:58 PM »
You can't punish a team if they don't play their own pick - they're already the team that got handicapped.

If you think a free win should be awarded for this, then you don't understand why free wins exist in the first place. They're there to ensure that if 2 people/clans play, both sides have the opportunity to play the scheme they want.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 11:22 PM »

maybe they would have rather played a clan that would have honored both picks?

maybe they felt good after winning the first and wanted to play the second?

maybe the wanted revenge after losing the first?

just a thought aye, but there's a bunch of reasons why it's only fair both picks are honored. Specially consider one team copuld just pussy out after they see their opponents are on fire in the first game , just to put another example
Still and undeniable and prohibitive advantage to only play one game of your own pick.  Period.  Whether there is an advantage to not playing your own pick, it pales in comparison to the former.

Offline Dragon

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 04:58 AM »
I guess refusing to play your own pick is totally acceptable, because
; You have to go, and opponent can't complain, since his  / shes pick been played.
; You want to avoid another loss / win [ kinda nonsense for the win part, expect if you're against noob bashing]
; THE OPPONENT IS f@#!ING ANNOYING

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 06:50 AM »
Yes, thank you for your input.
Didn't take too long ::)