Forums
May 17, 2024, 02:20 PM

Author Topic: Just two words about my BAN.  (Read 2452 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Just two words about my BAN.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 10:56 PM »
Your ban was well worth it as your post that earned the ban was legendary, ano.  I salute you.  You called a petulant child exactly what he is.  It is a crime on tus to call a spade a spade though. 

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 11:06 PM »
teachers pick on me

look at him he's also talking
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 12:47 AM »
It's pretty easy, look at others with same post count and ask yourself how they were able to not get muted in all their time, Statik has 2k+ posts, never banned/muted. I have 1,2k or something and never muted/banned. And there are many many others just be calm and chill on forums, don't get involved in flames, I mean even IF I argue about something I don't forget to not flame my fella wormers on TUS. It's easy and it works too! :D

Signed.

1.8k without ban or mute or warn.  :P

1.9K YOU FOOL!

But yeah, what they said.

i think MOD's should be held to a higher standard, because they should be leading by example..

calling others a FOOL is just down right disrespectful, DarkOne should be warned!!

lol ;DD

anyway, ANO, i guess its not about 1 specific thing, but multiple things that add up.. if you threw out a pretty derogatory insult once every six months, im sure MI would over look it, as he did with some of the insults peja pointed out... but when you do it frequently, he chooses to make an example out of you...

im not defending either side, personally i dont think bans should come very easily at all, being the leader of FoS, i believe in freedom of speech! if it were me, someone would have to say something completely out of line, before i would ever issue a ban, not calling some little twat fat.  but, thats just my opinion.

maybe you are right though, maybe MonkeyIsland does have some sort of vendetta with you, thats possible, as much as the mods on TUS try to be un-biased, they still are only human... and personal grudges are a part of human nature..

so as you said, grab your poop bag!! haha that made me laugh!!

Anyways, Walrus is right... your post was on point, and legendary, imo it was well worth the ban!!   think of it like this, if you could take it all back, would you??? i hope not!! because it was epic :D 

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2014, 02:00 AM »
1.4k posts, 2 warns, 1 mute, and bigger balls than the rest of you.

Offline philie

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2014, 09:16 AM »
 ;D ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2014, 10:49 AM »
Thanks thanks xD

I will give you a proof of my new attitude soon

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2014, 11:14 AM »
FoS members supporting each other while being muted/banned... how cute :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2014, 11:30 AM »
DarkOne should be warned !!

I can't warn myself :o so much for unlimited mod powers, right?

Looking forward to that, ano!

Walrus, if you have testicular elephantiasis, that means you could have a parasitic infection, more specifically, worms.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2014, 11:49 AM »
FoS members supporting each other while being muted/banned... how cute :D
It's cool having friends right?  Maybe you could form a cats support group, statik?

Darkone, phenomenal post.  Did not know parasites can cause the elephant testes.  I will eat a bunch of pineapples and get back with you in a week.  Hopefully I can go all indian nuclear test on those parasites.

Offline SPW

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2014, 12:15 PM »
Give me the power D1 and I warn ya  ;D

To be honest, I would welcome a harder line for insulting. We really should think before speak. Yea i know, its just joking many of you may say. But does your opponent find it funny too? Everybody can say the truth or what he thinks. Just watch your words.  :)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 12:29 PM »
i like the preview function :)
reread what you wrote and think bout it maybe.
sometimes could be helpful not to behave like [insert insult].
(no specific person meant)

Offline philie

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2014, 12:45 PM »
We really should think before speak.

if someone deserves an insult, thinking before posting does not change that fact.

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2014, 12:57 PM »
Maybe you could form a cats support group, statik?

I think I'll do it soon, will ya join? :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline rU`

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2014, 01:03 PM »
i like the preview function :)
reread what you wrote and think bout it maybe.
sometimes could be helpful not to behave like [insert insult].
(no specific person meant)

He hit the nail right on the head.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2014, 01:21 PM »
if someone deserves an insult, thinking before posting does not change that fact.

If someone on the internet deserves an insult, there's a pretty high chance they were aiming for that insult to happen. Just look up "Jimmy Carr hecklers" on Youtube. People come to his shows specifically for his putdowns.