Forums
May 20, 2024, 11:24 PM

Author Topic: Just two words about my BAN.  (Read 2457 times)

Offline ANO

Just two words about my BAN.
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:18 PM »
Reflections in the jungle:

I have taken my muted days from posting as well as from chatting in shout box, or better, in this last one I am still having the kb locked.

Your arguing MI, was that you pay for this website, and it's then your territory, with basically your laws,  laws that I have clearly infracted with my post in the following thread by "offending", as you wrote me in the e-mail you sent me.

Well, you are right, you pay for this website, it's your territory, we can contribute to it, all of us, but I can imagine it's almost everything on you, not to mention how much work and afford you have been doing so far to reach the TUS how it looks today. And it's fine, your rules, your toy… and I respect all of your work. (just remember, without us you would have opened a website of lingerie because without people there is no "www.", dramas included).

But in this page: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-cmon-mods-is-hard-for-tus-resolved-a-problem-23581/msg191794/#msg191794
a guy, after your explanation said you just "bye"; I thought he deserved someone who let him notice how sufficient and superficial was his reply. I am still an educator. The other fella just provoked me by offending me too, but I don't see any red tag close to his name, he must be a flower of your territory.

After me, other offenses have been written in that page and not only, but you have probably something personal against me. Everyday, even in other posts, I see many people making fun of everyone, but you end up with muting more or less the same 3-4 people, while you close both of your eyes with other people. Sorry if I tell you, but your limit between cynicism, sarcasm, irony, bullying and reality is quite blurred. 

But then again, it's your territory and we are just other dogs who pee here and there trying to delimit some spots, but we perfectly know that it's your garden. I will try to go around with the poo bag since today.

Take care.

Re: Just two words about my BAN.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:24 PM »
It's not MonkeyIsland's rules, it's common sense rules, to be calm and cool. TUS has it's rules because most people agree with them.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline philie

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:43 PM »
nice post ano.
especially in combination with your post in music video topic short after:
ABORTED - The Origin Of Disease, lol

Offline Hussar

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 12:55 PM »
i dont rly see any bad thing from Ano side in that post.

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 01:05 PM »
well rules are there and they are basicly common sense. but somehow we reached a point where rules only seem to apply for specific persons while others are free to do whatever they want.

just some examples:

"go masturbate with a pony u c@#!": its allowed to say that in a playoff game

"You are another kid here around, pretty fat, but with an adult syndrome and you have just done your jurassic reply right now.": you get muted for saying that

"you're annoyng as f@#!
because you're brazilian and only thing you can say are some random words": you get muted for saying this in a league game

"you and your family should be sent to gas chamber by hitler": its allowed saying this in a league game

these example were from public toplics read by monkeyisland. so he cant come up saying he cant be aware of everything.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 01:10 PM »
"A problem of Tus is when you look at those dinosaurs acting like they were born adults"

I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a kid, I personally felt offended.

But the point is:

To offend for age (dinosaur) VS To offend for fat

In any case, I am done.
That was all I wanted to say. I've got a full set of poo bags.

I will be a better person xD
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:13 PM by ANO »

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 01:53 PM »
MI doing very indulgently :D  If I was MI Id ban myself for all shit im posting like this one

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 02:13 PM »
"you're annoyng as f@#!
because you're brazilian and only thing you can say are some random words": you get muted for saying this in a league game

I want to point that i wrote this because the guy i was "insulting" (you know the name) kept being a lamer for the whole game and didn't care about anything.
But ofc, being a lamer isn't a rule, so you can do that!

tus bng is war

Offline Anubis

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 02:24 PM »
It's pretty easy, look at others with same post count and ask yourself how they were able to not get muted in all their time, Statik has 2k+ posts, never banned/muted. I have 1,2k or something and never muted/banned. And there are many many others just be calm and chill on forums, don't get involved in flames, I mean even IF I argue about something I don't forget to not flame my fella wormers on TUS. It's easy and it works too! :D

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 05:19 PM »
It's pretty easy, look at others with same post count and ask yourself how they were able to not get muted in all their time, Statik has 2k+ posts, never banned/muted. I have 1,2k or something and never muted/banned. And there are many many others just be calm and chill on forums, don't get involved in flames, I mean even IF I argue about something I don't forget to not flame my fella wormers on TUS. It's easy and it works too! :D

Signed.

1.8k without ban or mute or warn.  :P

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 05:26 PM »
about 3k :D

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 05:34 PM »
Anubis knows how to make people proud :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 05:58 PM »
about 3k :D

Signed.

And its time to warn xD
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 08:50 PM »
this topic is about rofl
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 09:06 PM »

Signed.

1.9K YOU FOOL!

But yeah, what they said.