Forums
May 12, 2024, 05:02 AM

Author Topic: kinda wanna give up  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Y2JID

kinda wanna give up
« on: August 14, 2016, 06:50 PM »
just getting fed up with shit people kinda cant be assed waking up in a morning anymore its gone of the days of looking forward to working getting pissed weekends playing a little worms now and then hardly see my friends anymore or even see my kid ( like 10 times a year ) just really dunno what to do just hoping i kinda wake up in the morning and try to feel different  :'( sorry guys just need 2 type this somewere
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline TheKomodo

Re: kinda wanna give up
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 07:12 PM »
Don't sweat it Jid, you are far from alone, you just need something to work on, try to find a new hobby, or skill, or maybe even a new career?

You need things in life to aspire to or you will pretty much just drift along, set yourself goals, ambitions, targets, do stuff you haven't done before, meet new people etc.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 07:27 PM »
You need things in life to aspire to or you will pretty much just drift along, set yourself goals, ambitions, targets, do stuff you haven't done before, meet new people etc.

Is this really that hard to see that ... such words are empty if he is in that state..... it's like saying ' start thinking positively '...

Dude... hmm... I think I have similar moments, I keep having days where tears are slowly being built... the thing is that... we must separate ourselves from things that keep us in mourning state...  moving to a new city is a good idea... I advise to attend some gatherings where many people with multi-cultural background keep attending. This thing works here...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 07:40 PM »

Is this really that hard to see that ... such words are empty if he is in that state..... it's like saying ' start thinking positively '...

You view what he said differently from how I view it, to me it sounds like he is fed up with the same routine, work, getting pissed, it sounds like his friends have moved on and he's stuck behind, while they most likely have families or careers/ambitions they are busy with it sounds like Jid doesn't have anything to pursue, I was in the same situation as him some years ago(not the kid part) and now i'm improving my life again :)

What I said is not like only saying "start thinking positively", i'm trying to make him realize he has the power to make improvements in his life, no one else makes his body or mind operate, only him, if you are fed up with life, there are 2 things you can do, live with it, or make some changes.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 08:17 PM »

You view what he said differently from how I view it, to me it sounds like he is fed up with the same routine, work, getting pissed, it sounds like his friends have moved on and he's stuck behind, while they most likely have families or careers/ambitions they are busy with it sounds like Jid doesn't have anything to pursue, I was in the same situation as him some years ago(not the kid part) and now i'm improving my life again :)

What I said is not like only saying "start thinking positively", i'm trying to make him realize he has the power to make improvements in his life, no one else makes his body or mind operate, only him, if you are fed up with life, there are 2 things you can do, live with it, or make some changes.

I do agree... 1 good friend nearby, is everything we need ... not internet one... just the one with who u can fill the evening like... everyday.... u are never too old for cinema, escape rooms, bowling, old arcade games, or golf... u just need that one loyal companion...

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 10:01 PM »
jid same for me m8 u r not the only one with such feeling

do what makes you happy m8

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 11:20 PM »
thats normal to feel like that sometimes to me, i wont give u life advices, but u can try some supplements to get better mood: 5-HTP, GABA, L-DOPA and herbs like ashwagandha, ginseng, hop and many more.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 12:22 AM »
Have gratuitous sex with a girl with low self esteem

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 01:51 AM »
;o

Offline sock

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 07:28 AM »
Hey jid <3
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:19 PM by OldSocK »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 08:40 AM »
don't give up jid
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 04:41 PM »
These could also be signs of a depression, jid.
If that's the case, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but just talking might not be enough to help you get out of this. If you feel this might apply to you, please don't wait too long to find help.
I wouldn't go as far as advising L-Dopa (that's used more for Parksinson's and anxiety issues), but 5-HTP and GABA definitely get DarkOne's seal of approval.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 08:19 PM »
Jid - do you live in Manchester?

Your quality of life is 10x mine, for example.
There are people far worse off - have a bit of perspective. 😀

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 10:52 PM »

x30 better than people Who live here. Just stop crying little chicken.

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 11:01 PM »

x30 better than people Who live here. Just stop crying little chicken.

1000x better than peoples who lives here, stop to cry like a puto!  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.