Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:44 AM

Author Topic: Krokodil: Russia's Deadliest Drug  (Read 1126 times)

Krokodil: Russia's Deadliest Drug
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:02 AM »
Krokodil: Russia's Deadliest Drug (NSFW)

??? :(

The guys at 23:00... man, I'm speechless maybe some years ago I would say something like "aaah faggots, they wanted that" but it's not like that ;(
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:08 AM by Twyrfher »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Krokodil: Russia's Deadliest Drug
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 10:38 AM »
I've seen worse cases of people only by drinking alcohol. At least these guys can sit down and throw out a few words and answer questions.

As with anything a non controlled way can lead to vegetable state, but motorbikes are still more dangerous
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 12:34 PM »
vice has several good documentaries

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 04:23 PM »
I've seen worse cases of people only by drinking alcohol. At least these guys can sit down and throw out a few words and answer questions.

As with anything a non controlled way can lead to vegetable state, but motorbikes are still more dangerous
Yes but in how many years? this drug takes some months to people to get like they, besides, did you see the images of people devastated by this drug on the video? I've never seen an alcoholic to fall practically piece by piece like in those cases.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 06:18 PM »
hah seen that, vice are great! I suggest you watch the one about young men in south america losing their virginity to donkeys!

Also this drug is just ridiculous!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:21 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn