Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:13 AM

Author Topic: Life is beautiful?  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Ramone

Life is beautiful?
« on: May 19, 2010, 01:39 PM »
Ok, moved this here not to go OT anymore there.
I'd love to talk about this subject with U Abnax and with others too..

So, conversation started when I've said that having kids is a true happiness in life..

You want them to leave in such a world ? It makes your happiness, but not their.

It's a lie! It makes happiness, it's no ones exactly, there's no yours and theirs, it's mutually, it's happiness. Bah, U're immature too.. or U have black point of view on this world.. ? Satan took ur soul sinner!?  :P
This is a wonderful life and the world is beautiful, wake up!!!
Facing a lot of ppl that is so pesimistic.. So many ppl that have some complaints about how life is unfair, everyone suffer some shits which no one can understand, everything is f@#!ed up, world is a biatch, etc..
Can't listen to it... 
Just look how it was and how it is nowadays, you'll maybe understand what I'm talking about.

I think I understand perfectly what are U talking about cause once I had the same attitude about life/world as U do now.. until I've realized that it is just a bad habit to think that negative way.. Yes, world is a shitty, unfair, f@#!ed up place, but as long as U see it that way, it's all just a point of view. Life is what U decide it is. Could be hell and it could be heaven. It's a simple thing as the well known example about a glass of water that can be half-empty or half-full, depends what's ur point of view...

Offline Free

Re: Life is beautiful?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:00 PM »
Yea it only depends on your inner view and nothing else.

That said, both views are "equally correct" but for me, I rather choose to focus on the positive than the negative.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 02:35 PM »
I just said the world was a peace of shit, but I never said I wasn't happy in it.

The more years pass, the more this world becomes worse.
That's a fact.

The only point I really doesn't like is about nature.
I can't see it anymore in my city, was so cool to drink/smoke joints with friends on grass.
But this isn't possible anymore.

All we do now, is having fun in someone's house, is great, but not as good as on grass with a f@#!ing great sunshine.

And when I listen to The Beatles, I just got in mind "f@#!, I'd love to be there this time !".

PS: Until we do something about sucker people, it won't be a great world.
They just destroy everything which is cool and they make people raging whereas they would be smiling.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 02:37 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:03 PM »
when i look at the window i just see green every where xDD so life ftw xD
yes : 1 of the enjoyable part of life is when u stay outside on the grass drinking some beer and making some mititei(meat) on the grill  8) 8) 8)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Free

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 03:11 PM »
When you change from the inside, the world around you changes. There's so many great things going on and also negative things going on. Do you focus on the positive or the negative is the way your world look arounds you.

Life is free, we get to experience this love around us, sharing experiences with friends, enjoying things that make your body feel amazing, even get on #AG and have a good time with a game that you love to play.

We are here experiencing life because we are made from neverending love. You can feel this when you feel great, you don't need explanations.

<3

Offline Ramone

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 12:02 AM »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 10:16 AM »

Is that what you wanted to hear ? xP

Offline Ramone

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 11:30 AM »
Nah lol, just wanted to share that XTC song with U, looks like it's perfect fit in ur memories...

Cool then, I'm glad to read such answers from ya. Free is in love with life, I appreciate when ppl have that point of view, it's a great thing.

PS: Until we do something about sucker people, it won't be a great world.
They just destroy everything which is cool and they make people raging whereas they would be smiling.

That's a pretty hippie way of thinking.. To quote the Beatles: "U say u wanna revolution, well U know, we all want to change the world..." I don't think it was ever before a great/perfect world, and I don't think it will ever be. Unfortunately "sucker people" usually have the power and U can't change them much..
Keep fighting against them, but don't give them that privilege to ruin ur world and ur will for life.. Having kids is a final way of celebrating the glory of life.. Keep on rockin' in the free world  ;)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 11:42 AM »
Did you listen to the lyrics of the song ? I guess it what you think about life (love, kids, etc).

Anyway, sucker people are not only the ones with power.
I mean you get the suckers who abuses of you (with power, politicians for example), and the suckers who destroys everything for fun or for "whining" (ghetto people).

Until they won't die, there won't be a great peacefull world.

But anyway, it's like this, nobody will do anything for it, so as a response for it: just have fun with mates in your isolated world. :]

Offline Ramone

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 10:45 PM »
No one needs to die for a life to be a beautiful. Life is beautiful by itself.

U're just pessimist mofo and your head is (was?) full of waste/garbage/shit.
I hope U get it right one day. ;/

Life is beautiful.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 11:13 PM »
All that is happening (destruction of nature, deaths, etc) is written in the Bible, I think noone can change, GOD is coming back. 
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Crazy

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 04:39 AM »

Edit: Yes, I have terrible taste of music.  I love synth music from the 80`s :D Modern Talking and Dieter Bohlen for life!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:46 AM by Crazy »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 06:45 AM »
This is like, the 2nd thread someone has replied to which the last reply was over a year old xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 07:00 AM »
shAUshauShaushauu I just wanna say that I love life

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 07:12 AM »
The more years pass, the more this world becomes worse.
That's a fact.

I disagree, we simply grow up, thats what happens :)

The more experience you get in this world (hopefully this should come with age), the more you realise how shitty it is and how, in the end, the most beautiful things, are the small ones.

"Be impulsive and dont have regrets" is my moto, my best moments in life seem like they were in the past but I freakin hated it back then! Now, a simple game of pool (billiards) with my best friend who is back in greece (I was in England and now live in Serbia) is the one of the moments I love the most, forgetting about everything and enjoying yourself, simply by sharing a moment.

Ppl live too much in the past and forget to live now, even me ofc, until I remind myself  again :)

EDIT: Crazy: 80's had the best music and the worst haircuts of all time! music still cool though :D

EDIT2: No offence Sniper but: *facepalm* (if you meant it :P)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:15 AM by Desetroyah »