Forums
May 08, 2024, 11:06 AM

Author Topic: Reputation  (Read 8964 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: Reputation
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2010, 03:07 PM »
kids are the only true happiness in life..  :P
You want them to leave in such a world ? It makes your happiness, but not their.
(Sorry Off-Topic, but had to. x| )
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2010, 09:15 PM »
not everyone wants to type out their thoughts as if it were  af@#!in college essay
Is the same for us. We don't want to use our brain "as if it was a f@#!in' college essay" to understand what you write.
When you speak and stay with people, you have to behave and act a way it won't disturb them.

omg i know!! its so mind boggaling to try to understand people when they type without a capitol letter, and proper punctuation... its almost like a different language!! lol.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2010, 10:59 PM »
not everyone wants to type out their thoughts as if it were  af@#!in college essay
Is the same for us. We don't want to use our brain "as if it was a f@#!in' college essay" to understand what you write.
When you speak and stay with people, you have to behave and act a way it won't disturb them.

omg i know!! its so mind boggaling to try to understand people when they type without a capitol letter, and proper punctuation... its almost like a different language!! lol.

Ys I knw Its Lke Ppl who Tlk In txts lke ths exptn u 2 no wht thy mn wtht u knwn urslf

Offline avirex

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2010, 11:16 PM »
haha dave thats funny!! cuz thats how a type in text!! hahahah....

u dont know how many people have told me shit like "it took me a while to learn ur text language, but now i understand just fine" haha

but serious.. unless people are typing nonsense like we do in text messages on these forums, when complaining about punctuation and capital letters thats just bitching to bitch..   but thats just my opinion, everyones got one

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2010, 11:24 PM »
Yeah Jeff, i'm the same, although I do try my best nowadays to use proper grammar and punctuation, although sometimes when I want to say something fast, I type complete jibberish lol.

Anyway, since when was "lol" proper grammar or punctuation?

Lol !

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2010, 11:41 PM »
punctuation and capital letters
You don't have to. All we ask you is to type full words and not shortcuts.

Then, if you make a big text, you should had ponctuation and backspace (again, you don't have to, but many people won't read it).

Offline Ramone

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2010, 12:10 AM »
You want them to leave in such a world ? It makes your happiness, but not their.

It's a lie! It makes happiness, it's no ones exactly, there's no yours and theirs, it's mutually, it's happiness. Bah, U're immature too.. or U have black point of view on this world.. ? Satan took ur soul sinner!?  :P
This is a wonderful life and the world is beautiful, wake up!!!

I don't want them to leave, I want them to stay!  ;D   :P

(Sry for OT ;x)

@topic I guess it's all fine as long as some1 can understand U... I don't mind if some1 use "u" instead of you. It sux if it's overdosed as Komo's joke, but if it's easy understandable it's fine with me.. 

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2010, 12:14 AM »

It's a lie! It makes happiness, it's no ones exactly, there's no yours and theirs, it's mutually, it's happiness. Bah, U're immature too.. or U have black point of view on this world.. ? Satan took ur soul sinner!?  :P
This is a wonderful life and the world is beautiful, wake up!!!

Calm down man... Too many diffys today?

Offline Ramone

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2010, 12:31 AM »
Ye I guess, tough daily bases.. Facing a lot of ppl that is so pesimistic.. So many ppl that have some complaints about how life is unfair, everyone suffer some shits which no one can understand, everything is f@#!ed up, world is a biatch, etc..
Can't listen to it... 
I'm calmed, just answering what I think about it.. 
What's diffy's anyway ?! lol

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2010, 12:47 AM »
Just look how it was and how it is nowadays, you'll maybe understand what I'm talking about.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2010, 01:40 PM »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2010, 11:59 PM »
Haha totally right my bitch aviwreckz... HE was not saying ideas just calling him dumb for typing bad, u think u're smart maybe u are idc but u always flame like u were a wise f@#!er.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 08:20 PM »
really fuk this reputation, this tool is bad really ..
people like BEER
can smite me every 12 hours WITHOUT REASONS?
so it's bad.
delete the reputation of all players on tus...
make new system of it..
1 man can - aplaud / smite one time a season
NOT EVERY 12 HOURS
AHUAHLOL

Offline Maciej

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 08:40 PM »
f@#! you, stupid moderator changes my posts! f@#! you!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:28 PM by Maciej »

Offline avirex

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2010, 09:08 PM »
with such a low reputation, it only means ur popular .