Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:29 AM

Author Topic: Logical riddle, not to detect.  (Read 12294 times)

Offline Ryan

Re: Logical riddle, not to detect.
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2014, 06:06 AM »
Two planes are headed towards each other?

« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2014, 12:55 PM »
Nope :) No motion involved at the time of the photo

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2014, 06:50 AM »
So is it a photo of a photo? I recognise the airport. Is it special because of who originally took it? Or what it's printed on? Or who was at the airport at the time?

Bloopy: are the 3 entities abstracts?

No. That should be a helpful clue!
x_+

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2014, 07:32 PM »
This was a photo I took myself from the airplane, no tricks, no photo shop. I used a digital camera.

[...]Or who was at the airport at the time?[...]

If I read well enough between the lines, I think you've found the correct part of the image to look at :)
You can deduce from the image itself what's special about it, though not easily. It becomes easier if you zoom in with photoshop or whatever else you use to edit images. The photo was taken too far away to distinguish people, so no, it's not about who is in the photo or at the airport at the time.

If it's too hard to see on the current image, I also made another photo that's more zoomed in (optically). I also photographed the object in question from other angles, both on the ground and from the plane, but that will make it too easy :)

Bloopy: are the 3 entities abstracts?
No. That should be a helpful clue!

Hmm. Are they people? Or fictional characters? (I'm starting to think you might be talking about the big bang theory, the series - more specifically, the main characters - the physics hint is accurate then, but totally threw me off)

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2014, 01:53 AM »
This was a photo I took myself from the airplane, no tricks, no photo shop. I used a digital camera.

Then there was motion involved at the time of the photo, because your camera was moving at 100s of km/h relative to the subject matter, albeit irrelevant. :P Nice space shuttle though.

Hmm. Are they people? Or fictional characters?

No, nothing like that. I'll say that Rok's electron/proton idea was the closest so far.
x_+

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2014, 04:02 AM »
Is it shadow, D1? I might finally need a sleep though..
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2014, 07:57 AM »

What's so special about this image?

lacks planes? it's not an actual airport?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2014, 09:17 AM »
it is  pixel made in paint, and now all stupid has mistery but of course everyone know better

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2014, 11:53 AM »
No, nothing like that. I'll say that Rok's electron/proton idea was the closest so far.

Hmm... is it the Sun ("the other's friend"), the Earth ("the other") and the Moon ("the first one")?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:55 AM by LeTotalKiller »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2014, 12:46 PM »
It is phille's pussy and now please close that stupid topic ok or remove from  news at least thanks  :-*

Offline philie

« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2014, 02:59 PM »
fu!
.. or at least type my name right  ;D

« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2014, 09:33 PM »
Just because your head hurts whenever you try to think doesn't mean the same happens to other people, kin ::) Some people like to be challenged.

lacoste: no, it's a physical object in the photo. The shadow it casts can help in determining what it is, though. It is an actual airport, ropa :)

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2014, 10:44 PM »
Hmm... is it the Sun ("the other's friend"), the Earth ("the other") and the Moon ("the first one")?

none of them are stars.

Think tiny, like the protons and electrons. Here's some clues that might help if you want:

Spoiler! View
The 3 entities are all the same type of thing, just with different properties.

Spoiler! View
Hopefully this is obvious when thinking of tiny things, but there would of course need to be a significant enough quantity of the thing for you to see the 2 things that look like they belong together, or feel that the 3rd one is hot.
x_+

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2014, 12:14 AM »
There are 3 quarks inside a proton (and 3 inside a neutron), 2 of which are the same. I can't find anything for the gay bit of your description though, so it doesn't quite fit.

What about photons of different wave lengths? Light is one part of the spectrum (rainbow spectrum, totally gay!), the other's friend could be infrared (totally hot) and the other side of the spectrum would be X-rays and gamma rays. The distance would be one of energy level, but the fact that they're all electromagnetic waves suggests they belong together.

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2014, 12:31 AM »
lacoste: no, it's a physical object in the photo. The shadow it casts can help in determining what it is, though.

You mean the lift thing? Or the stairs near it (if its even stairs). No its not stairs xd
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:32 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage