Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:41 AM

Author Topic: Messi x3 vs Brazil :D  (Read 3297 times)

Re: Messi x3 vs Brazil :D
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 02:31 AM »

Brasil have the best young team of world nowadays, and ddint won argentina coz 3 things: arbiter,messi and arbiter + messi...

They don't and it's not even close.

Man, we won wolrd sub-20 cup without the 2 best young players Neymar and Lucas...(ganso completed more than 21...)

Offline magic

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 03:31 AM »
guys 2014 we will play at home... haha see you there o/

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 04:11 AM »
with maradrogna, argentina needed to pay the Peru country to make 6 goals and get a knock-out place... and all the word know that that cup was bought, and cheated...

now, with messi, u ill hav to pay a money that u dont have to try something... hehe

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 10:25 AM »

Brasil have the best young team of world nowadays, and ddint won argentina coz 3 things: arbiter,messi and arbiter + messi...

Man, we won wolrd sub-20 cup without the 2 best young players Neymar and Lucas...(ganso completed more than 21...)

Yes and Spain won the sub 21, what's your point?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 01:26 PM »
soccer suucks..bodybuiling is the sport!!! porra! u play against urself. xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 02:29 PM »

after brasil lost the 2010 cup, i was cheering for spain, but without messi, spain dont play lika barcelona... anyway, my point is our young players are better for while,but our main squad isnt going very well...lets see after 2 years...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 03:20 PM »

Barcelona's style is imposed by Xavi and Busquets mostly with Iniesta influencing it as a close second. Messi is an asset, the best asset of the team and of the world mind, but Spain do play like Barcelona. You'd know if you watched both play as often as I do, which allow me to doubt it.

after brasil lost the 2010 cup, i was cheering for spain, but without messi, spain dont play lika barcelona... anyway, my point is our young players are better for while,but our main squad isnt going very well...lets see after 2 years...
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 07:19 PM »

Barcelona's style is imposed by Xavi and Busquets mostly with Iniesta influencing it as a close second. Messi is an asset, the best asset of the team and of the world mind, but Spain do play like Barcelona. You'd know if you watched both play as often as I do, which allow me to doubt it.

hahaha good one thouson (=

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 02:18 AM »

quote?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 09:32 AM »

quote?

The one responsible of imposing the play style in Barcelona are mainly Xavi and Busquets as well as the two CB and to some extent, Iniesta. Since they're basically the same in both teams and since I've watched both more than two or three times this year let me correct you: the style is extremely similar Messi or otherwise. Messi is just an asset in Barcelona, its best asset mind.

Also Spain doesn't have a player of the mediatic impact of Neymar, but you really lack international football awareness if you don't realize what kind of youth is coming through the spanish ranks... de gea, javi martinez, iker muniain, mata, thiago (you should know him, was born in Brazil) and I could go on and on.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 02:15 PM »

quote?

The one responsible of imposing the play style in Barcelona are mainly Xavi and Busquets as well as the two CB and to some extent, Iniesta. Since they're basically the same in both teams and since I've watched both more than two or three times this year let me correct you: the style is extremely similar Messi or otherwise. Messi is just an asset in Barcelona, its best asset mind.

Also Spain doesn't have a player of the mediatic impact of Neymar, but you really lack international football awareness if you don't realize what kind of youth is coming through the spanish ranks... de gea, javi martinez, iker muniain, mata, thiago (you should know him, was born in Brazil) and I could go on and on.

lol man, any football lover know then, i sometimes play "football manager" too, hehe. But i still saying: brasil sub-23 >> spain sub-23.Its a kind of opinion that we ill not change, u ill still thinking spain is better.the only way is w8ingm ,and seeing, our sub-23 will be sub25 or 26 in world cup

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 07:05 PM »
I never claimed Spain to have the best youth coming up, I could, in fact, I could even give a very reasonable argumentation about it, but I didn't, all I did was  give you wider perspective as you seem to think Brasil having the best young players is crystal clear, set in stone, but you give no argumentation whatsoever, other than mentioning two players whom, sorry to say, still have to prove themselves in Europe, or don't we remember the great Robinho in Brasilian's Serie A?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:07 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 03:15 AM »
I never claimed Spain to have the best youth coming up, I could, in fact, I could even give a very reasonable argumentation about it, but I didn't, all I did was  give you wider perspective as you seem to think Brasil having the best young players is crystal clear, set in stone, but you give no argumentation whatsoever, other than mentioning two players whom, sorry to say, still have to prove themselves in Europe, or don't we remember the great Robinho in Brasilian's Serie A?

nono, wait ae... ok, the europe teams are harder to play against, but Robinho didnt play 1/10 what neymar played and showed.I agree with u, he, and ganso(ganso for me is 90% to be same on europe coz his style, and he dont dribble so much) need to go to europe to show if they are only promesses or really gr8 players. But robinho was so good man, he only had some good dribbles, neymar have a gr8 pass, speed,shot power and acc, and is have a nice consistency,i observed he playing, and hes the only one i see nowadays that sometimes remember me ronaldo...If u keep up with the games of his team, u should see... But playing vs barcelona was 100% lose hehe,no chances. The only 2 chances he had, he shoted wrong, as cristiano ronaldo on portugal... hehe. But i really want to see him on europe, he is very better than robinho.And we have more, lucas is a incredible agile player, oscar, revealed on sao paulo, is have opportunity to play on his new team and playing very nice.
I got ur point, u think i never can say we re better coz none know it yet, nor spain, argentina or any youth team ... 

Online Wolfgang

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2012, 04:18 AM »
gaylooord :D
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2012, 11:03 AM »

nono, wait ae... ok, the europe teams are harder to play against, but Robinho didnt play 1/10 what neymar played and showed.I agree with u, he, and ganso(ganso for me is 90% to be same on europe coz his style, and he dont dribble so much) need to go to europe to show if they are only promesses or really gr8 players. But robinho was so good man, he only had some good dribbles, neymar have a gr8 pass, speed,shot power and acc, and is have a nice consistency,i observed he playing, and hes the only one i see nowadays that sometimes remember me ronaldo...If u keep up with the games of his team, u should see... But playing vs barcelona was 100% lose hehe,no chances. The only 2 chances he had, he shoted wrong, as cristiano ronaldo on portugal... hehe. But i really want to see him on europe, he is very better than robinho.And we have more, lucas is a incredible agile player, oscar, revealed on sao paulo, is have opportunity to play on his new team and playing very nice.
I got ur point, u think i never can say we re better coz none know it yet, nor spain, argentina or any youth team ... 

Fair enough :)
Eat a bag full of dicks.