Forums
May 15, 2024, 07:02 AM

Author Topic: Messi x3 vs Brazil :D  (Read 3298 times)

Re: Messi x3 vs Brazil :D
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2012, 05:20 PM »
I fast question: can u guys, answer me what game is more played on your country, FIFA or PES?

i want to show the results for some ppl here in brasil, that plays only edited versions...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2012, 05:29 PM »
PES1,PES2,PES3,PES4,PES2005,PES2006,PES07,08,09,PES10......

FIFA11,FIFA12

In reality I play both, but I like Fifa more since 11

in Spain both sell like crazy, PES used to be the most sold but now it's fifty fifty I'd say
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 02:48 PM »
omg...

i LOVE FIFA, better than PES for me... PES is like a easy game for ppl who dont play like a pro... isnt so hard ot be a PES pro, but its very hard to be a FIFA pro...

but here its like 70% PES... and only 50% of the ppl have PS3, me, for exemple, plays on PS2 , which fifa isnt good... but i love fifa for ps3, but game i ever saw

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2012, 04:37 PM »
omg...

i LOVE FIFA, better than PES for me... PES is like a easy game for ppl who dont play like a pro... isnt so hard ot be a PES pro, but its very hard to be a FIFA pro...

but here its like 70% PES... and only 50% of the ppl have PS3, me, for exemple, plays on PS2 , which fifa isnt good... but i love fifa for ps3, but game i ever saw

You're confused. 80% of the PES games have a much higher learning curve than Fifa games, this is why, historically, Fifa was the game for "noobs". It's just that in some specific cases, it's the other way around.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2012, 04:43 PM »
i dont think so... the NEW FIFAs have a highder learning curve than PES... the pes have some "formulas" to marking, shoting, and things like this, and u just have to know the perfect timing... i was a PES pro years ago, but i stoped and after PS3, i play only sometimes, but i see FIFA winning eleven times PES, hehhe