Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:01 AM

Author Topic: Microsoft pwns Nintendo( Extras)  (Read 3835 times)

Microsoft pwns Nintendo( Extras)
« on: June 24, 2009, 11:38 PM »
Hey fellas, since no one posted something decent in ages here, I created this topic.

I present you, the Project Natal.

This crap uses a camera that reads ALL your movements with 200% more accuracy than a shitty Wiimote.
No controller required, just interact with the game like you were in it.

Also, there is a voice recognition system.

The video explains the rest

Also, since Im not a flooder like Ray, I will post this video too even though is offtop

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:47 PM by Pixy »
Here comes the snow

Offline pr

Re: Microsoft pwns Nintendo( Extras)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 08:11 AM »
sex simulator ne1?

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 08:47 AM »
lol at driving..
It's better with a pad lol  :(

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 08:41 PM »
Yeh, some games really need buttons, like shooters. I mean, how is it possible to change weapons, use items etc?

I dunno the release date, but if t was this year, that crap would be so glitchy and bugged that our Xboxes
would RROD'd in 0,004509483 milliseconds
Here comes the snow

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 07:30 AM »
wow, I think this stuff brings the "real life" out of the life, if you know what I mean. For instance, trying on a dress in the TV, what's this, like humanity was incapable to move! HELLO! I want to get a dress, I go to the stall, the boutique, the shopping mall, whatever and browse between the dresses, smell the characteristic "new stuff" odor... These are parts of getting a new dress, you get tired, go back home, get a hot bath, make yourself a coffee...
These stuffs will make humanity move even less.

Doesn't seem to be real anyway to me, might be my fault. In some cases it looks like the guys were just copying the movement of the characters on the TV.

EDIT: not like it wasn't cool to punch someone in the face on TV but it doesn't have to be exaggerated.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:32 AM by Xray99 »

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:07 PM »
wow, I think this stuff brings the "real life" out of the life, if you know what I mean. For instance, trying on a dress in the TV, what's this, like humanity was incapable to move! HELLO! I want to get a dress, I go to the stall, the boutique, the shopping mall, whatever and browse between the dresses, smell the characteristic "new stuff" odor... These are parts of getting a new dress, you get tired, go back home, get a hot bath, make yourself a coffee...
These stuffs will make humanity move even less.

Doesn't seem to be real anyway to me, might be my fault. In some cases it looks like the guys were just copying the movement of the characters on the TV.

EDIT: not like it wasn't cool to punch someone in the face on TV but it doesn't have to be exaggerated.

Yeh, I think that videogames are f@#!ing up the social life, especially this one. Anyway, everyone knows that but here's a proof.

THIS...is scary.

PS: Stop smiting me.
Here comes the snow

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 03:17 AM »
This really is scary. Computers recogniseing our emotions...

P.S.: I am not smiting you.

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 04:10 AM »
Meh, Probably scripted, I dont think technology reached that level yet.

PSS: I meant everyone
Here comes the snow

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 06:34 AM »

Sounds girly to me XDDD
You go find the first store for clothes, Then pick first one you see and come back home! (and spit!!)

jk
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 09:05 AM »
How do you code a site? You just throw it together, see if it works, if it does then it's good enough? I don't think so... ;)

Offline Rok

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 10:12 AM »

Sounds girly to me XDDD
You go find the first store for clothes, Then pick first one you see and come back home! (and spit!!)

jk

Hehe. Few weeks ago i went to buy a pair of sandals. I did like Monkey said, bought them in the first store and went home (i forgot to spit  ;D). My girlfriend kinda like freaked out becoz of that, so she made me go back with her, check few stores, return the sandals and buy some other pair, which she liked better. Now that's girly. xD

About Project Natal - i say it sucks. If u wanna fight and move for real, go join carate club or shoot some real hoops. Leave the video games to keyboards, joysticks and drivepads....
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 10:16 AM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 01:23 PM »
Hehe. Few weeks ago i went to buy a pair of sandals. I did like Monkey said, bought them in the first store and went home (i forgot to spit  ;D). My girlfriend kinda like freaked out becoz of that, so she made me go back with her, check few stores, return the sandals and buy some other pair, which she liked better. Now that's girly. xD

Yea I never got the nerve to go "shopping" store by store. Just get the damn thing in the first place XDD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 07:52 PM »
I rather order things through the internet.

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 11:15 PM »
I rather order things through the internet.

Soon, most people will be working at home.
I don't know what should happen if everyone bought things trough the net....

It's scary  ;D

Here comes the snow

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 10:13 AM »
Aye thats cool pixy.

Anyone here visitited sega world in london, back in the late 90s?

Anyone got any footage of the house of grandish??
worm and learn