Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:52 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301265 times)

Offline sock

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #1425 on: August 03, 2012, 09:41 PM »
ah thats too bad. What line of work do you do? I assume you've met buscemi also?

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #1426 on: August 03, 2012, 09:41 PM »
lets back to the intent of the topic

look an typical brazilian barbecue xD

loool BRAHMA + SKOOL? horrible mix!

Offline magic

« Reply #1427 on: August 03, 2012, 11:50 PM »
rofl ropa, stops joke with my face DD:

nah scorp, i like this mix ;b skol n brahma is almost the same thing

« Reply #1428 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58 PM »
Actually it has nothing to do with my line of business.

About 4 years ago I was in Atlantic City playing BJ at a table with one of my best friends and his uncle....

We had just graduated university, and he wanted to get a job with his uncle, who was the main writer of The Sopranos, and was creating a new movie.

So we went down... and we were BSing all night, having a great time.

Ends up, he asks me if I'm interested in acting... I tell him I have no experience whatsoever, didn't make a big deal of it.

A few months later, my best friend tells me that his uncle told him that he wants to cast me on a new TV show he is creating for HBO.  I told him of course I'm interested....

Next thing I know, he calls me to meet up with him and the cast of what becomes Boardwalk Empire. We all went out to dinner and such... fun time.

Nothing ever happened... but since then I've been invited to all the Boardwalk Empire season premiere party's and screenings so far.  I have a reserved seat with the cast at the parties.... Everyone knows me by name for the most part, and I've even gone out with a few of them for drinks in the city together, gotten bottle service at a club in Atlantic City once, and a restaurant privately opened the doors for us at about 4am to serve us breakfast when we were all hammered another time.

Most of them are great guys... the gentlemen who play Lucky Luciano, Arnold Rothstein, and Lansky are some of the nicest celebrities I've ever had the pleasure to meet.  Really down to earth.

Edit:  Forgot to answer Buscemi question.  I've met several times.  Great guy; truly humble guy and have nothing but good things to say about him.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:59 PM by shadymilkman »

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #1429 on: August 04, 2012, 12:08 AM »

i prefer skool, devassa, bavaria and heineken xDDD

Offline magic

« Reply #1430 on: August 04, 2012, 01:09 AM »

i prefer skool, devassa, bavaria and heineken xDDD
bavaria ? cmon, i dad only buy it -.- i prefer budweiser ;b

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #1431 on: August 04, 2012, 05:40 PM »
shady you don't look any different to your pictures from 6-8 years ago! You sure your not peterpan?

I look like a pregant rake these days.. beware skinny people when you hit late 20s!  ;D

Offline sock

« Reply #1432 on: August 04, 2012, 05:46 PM »
hah thats cool man, looking forward to the next season ^^

« Reply #1433 on: August 05, 2012, 05:32 PM »
shady you don't look any different to your pictures from 6-8 years ago! You sure your not peterpan?

I look like a pregant rake these days.. beware skinny people when you hit late 20s!  ;D

I wish I looked the same!! Hair isn't as thick as it use to be haha

Did you remove yourself from fb?

Sock:  Next season is going to be the best by far, despite what most people probably think after the finale of last season.  Nucky is a new man this season, vicious.  The new character is amazing... I've been told that this will be the best season.  Should be receiving my invite soon I hope.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #1434 on: August 06, 2012, 02:22 AM »
With the long hair you so look like a young Nicolas Cage, no kidding. :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1435 on: August 06, 2012, 06:59 AM »
Yeah shady, you suit long hair, not many guys (well imo lol) suit long hair, but it kinda looks natural on you, you could def be a heroic actor lmfao, the next Thor xD

« Reply #1436 on: August 06, 2012, 11:34 AM »
I had to cut it... Wasn't working for me as well as I liked. Was barely getting laid with it, plus I figured I may need to go to another boardwalk empire premier in the next few weeks.... Need to look good for that lol.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1437 on: August 06, 2012, 11:54 AM »
You? Not getting laid? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! I'll crack the jokes !

I'll look up Boardwalk Empire on IMDB xD

« Reply #1438 on: August 06, 2012, 02:14 PM »
You? Not getting laid? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! I'll crack the jokes !

I'll look up Boardwalk Empire on IMDB xD

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but regardless it wasn't easy to pull chicks w the hair. Don't think it ever looked "right", and I was constantly battling whether or not to cut it through the entire "awkward phase".

Went on a dry spell for a couple months, and it seemed like an eternity. Was f@#!ing miserable.  Been single for over a year now and it's not fun anymore.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #1439 on: August 06, 2012, 02:36 PM »
Tom doesn't share FB with his mates from worms Shady, he wants to seperate worms from "real life" as he puts it :P