Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:59 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301369 times)

Offline theredi

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #2070 on: April 28, 2014, 09:41 PM »
hsuasahuhsa ;D avi posted something way more epic than bunch of gay photos, but what can u know about it? u have no idea what im talkin about and let it stay that way. It makes it even more funny ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2071 on: April 28, 2014, 10:03 PM »
Me and seven friends of mine on Saturday, spending all day in this jacuzzi drinking beer before a concert. 23 celcius in Norway this very day!!

Same evening, went to 80's concert. Samantha Fox, Kim Wilde and Twisted Sisters still knows how to rock :D

Me and a colleague from work two weeks ago, trip to Lithuania

Offline theredi

« Reply #2072 on: April 28, 2014, 10:07 PM »
cool pics man, thats damn funny coz u are gay but u dont look gay, and u know who is not gay (at least he claims so) but he looks daaaaaamn gay :D deal with it 8)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:10 PM by theredi »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2073 on: April 28, 2014, 10:11 PM »
crazy you f@#!ing giant!   i love that jacuzzi, made of wood.  want one like that.  thinking of building one.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2074 on: April 28, 2014, 10:29 PM »
Haha redi.. Gay or not has nothing to do with it, ropa's better looking, more well-dressed and so on. Just different personality and lifestyle I guess. Yea it's home made Walrus, you increase the temperature by burning fuel (wood). Took some time to heat it up, like 3-4 hours, but once you had 35+ C it was np!!

Offline philie

« Reply #2075 on: April 28, 2014, 10:43 PM »
i spent the weekend with 8 friends of mine at a swiss mountain cabin at 1800 meters.
we also spent half of the weekend in a jacuzzi drinking beer xD
(naked of course, but no one is gay, now how gay is that?)
i got no pic of that, only of the view though..
btw: thanks crazy for turning off off-topic.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: April 29, 2014, 07:26 AM »
what is that beer (?) most  of your friends are holding, is it better than heineken
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2077 on: April 29, 2014, 09:03 AM »
It's named Hansa, a beer made in Bergen (2nd biggest city Norway). I think Heineken taste better to be honest, Norwegian beer overall is quite boring. I'm on holidays in Spain atm ropa, any spanish beer you can recommend?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 29, 2014, 09:07 AM »
It's named Hansa, a beer made in Bergen (2nd biggest city Norway). I think Heineken taste better to be honest, Norwegian beer overall is quite boring. I'm on holidays in Spain atm ropa, any spanish beer you can recommend?

mainstream ones are not very good. Depending on where you are you might have access to:

1. Estrella Galicia / Alhambra / 1906 Reserva Especial  (the three best ones, north and south fo Spain, you can still buy them anywhere, just not everywhere)

then, out of the mainstream ones Mahou Clasica and Cruzcampo are not bad.

where are you anyway
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #2079 on: April 29, 2014, 10:51 AM »
I am sorry bros, but the most secure person that we have in W:A is twistah. He posted his penis publicly. GG, well played avi and ropa. :D

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2080 on: April 29, 2014, 10:54 AM »
I am sorry bros, but the most secure person that we have in W:A is twistah. He posted his penis publicly. GG, well played avi and ropa. :D
hi dude, lets warm?)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #2081 on: April 29, 2014, 10:57 AM »
I don't play atm, already told you couple of times.  ???

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #2082 on: April 29, 2014, 12:41 PM »
i spent the weekend with 8 friends of mine at a swiss mountain cabin at 1800 meters.
we also spent half of the weekend in a jacuzzi drinking beer xD
(naked of course, but no one is gay, now how gay is that?)
i got no pic of that, only of the view though..
btw: thanks crazy for turning off off-topic.

woah, the landscape is fantastic! :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2083 on: April 29, 2014, 12:51 PM »
mainstream ones are not very good. Depending on where you are you might have access to:

1. Estrella Galicia / Alhambra / 1906 Reserva Especial  (the three best ones, north and south fo Spain, you can still buy them anywhere, just not everywhere)

then, out of the mainstream ones Mahou Clasica and Cruzcampo are not bad.

where are you anyway

Estrella sounds familiar, I'll check it out when going to the shop today. They do sell it in a regular store? I have tried both Mahou and Cruzcampo since I arrived on sunday, Cruzcampo is my favourite of those. Also had some Amstel, but that taste like water :D Good beer if you're going to drink yourself wasted I guess. I'm at the east-coast, 10 minutes from Benidorm. Where do you live?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 29, 2014, 01:10 PM »
right, so you're right to my family home in Dénia (30 minutes from Benidorm)

I've been living in Madrid for a while though, still go there on vacations and such

should be hot there already, did you swim in the sea?

Also Benidorm is pretty crazy, been there yet?
Eat a bag full of dicks.